Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 57891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 958 "Teaser # 2" :)

Sweet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lmar View Post
    Nope - the back end of the receiver cover that looks like someone decided to use a chop saw....
    Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

L

I think that effect is largely due to the stock it's shown with. A more modern stock with a cheek riser such as the ACR or XCR Fast stock would look much nicer and leave much less of a drop from the back of the receiver to the stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack70 View Post
    I think that effect is largely due to the stock it's shown with. A more modern stock with a cheek riser such as the ACR or XCR Fast stock would look much nicer and leave much less of a drop from the back of the receiver to the stock.
    Something for wolverine to consider, an ACR/XCR stock adaptor. I really like the look of the XCR fast stocks.

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

Quote Originally Posted by lmar View Post
    Nope - the back end of the receiver cover that looks like someone decided to use a chop saw....
    Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

L
    Agreed, I think the back end needs a taper
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

CGN frequent flyer
    Maybe I'm just out of the loop, although I am aware that as many non-restricted rifles there are the better, but what is the point of building a rifle that looks so similar to the VZ58?

Is this one supposed to be more accurate? what was behind the push to make this? I'm just curious.

I like it.The top rail is an excellent idea. seems like a lot of hype for something that looks exactly like the 858-2.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tnsaf View Post
    Maybe I'm just out of the loop, although I am aware that as many non-restricted rifles there are the better, but what is the point of building a rifle that looks so similar to the VZ58?

Is this one supposed to be more accurate? what was behind the push to make this? I'm just curious.
    Making a receiver from CZ that is so clearly new production that there's no way in hell the RCMP can pull out the old converted auto card again. To me, it's kinda like a giant middle finger, I love it!

How did I miss this? It's great to see the pictures. I can't wait to actually have the real deal in hand.

I'm definitely in for one of the folders.
    "I will appeal, not to the freedom of speech or religion, but to the sacred and inalienable right to be left the hell alone." - Andrew Coyne

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Making a receiver from CZ that is so clearly new production that there's no way in hell the RCMP can pull out the old converted auto card again. To me, it's kinda like a giant middle finger, I love it!
    Awesome, thanks for your response! I like the idea!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Any caliber you like as long as it is 7.62 x 39. Seriously I expect production will be struggling to keep up with the demand in 7.63x39 so will not be looking at any other calibers for a long time. we have a lot of lost sales to catch up on
    I suspect you're right. These guns are insanely popular and all the previous owners of the cz 858s want a replacement....
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan