XCR-M Pistol Mags!!!!!

Hmmmm not the Epic Explosion of Excited masses I was expecting, only 19 posts. Maybe I should just send them back......:stirthepot2:

Tyson.

Except 19 people will probably buy 5-10 each... lol

Just make sure they arent sold out by the time my paycheck comes around! And ban that talk of sending anything back LOL

Except 19 people will probably buy 5-10 each... lol

Just make sure they arent sold out by the time my paycheck comes around! And ban that talk of sending anything back LOL

Alright you are right, I will hold off sending them back for now :evil:. As for making sure they are still here when you are ready I cannot guarantee!

Tyson.

Just bought 4 as well.

How does this effect the legality of pinning the 20 round mags to 10.5 now? Could you do it an justify it legally by saying "this was done to allow it to be used in the XCR-M pistol"?

Also looking forward to couplers if they become available in the future. I'm a fan of the larger 20 round magazine style and couplers would help!

Just bought 4 as well.

How does this effect the legality of pinning the 20 round mags to 10.5 now? Could you do it an justify it legally by saying "this was done to allow it to be used in the XCR-M pistol"?

Also looking forward to couplers if they become available in the future. I'm a fan of the larger 20 round magazine style and couplers would help!

Nothing changes, these are built as 10 rd pistol mags. Pinning rifle mags to 10 rds and calling them pistol mags has not been accepted according to RCMP policy.

No, your rifle mags were specially crimped to hold only 5 rds. These are factory new 10 rd pistol mags.

What I meant to say is the physical appearance of the magazine looks the same. I never like the look of short magazines inside rifles....so hopefully there will be couplers that is able to put 2 of these magazines together and make it look more like the 20 round magazine.

Back
Top Bottom