Word of advice - don't dilly dally

gadgets19

So if you happen to be on a website, say http://www.jobrookoutdoors.com/ find exactly what you are looking for plus everything is on sale just go ahead a buy it. Cause if you procrastinate, hum and haw trying to make up your mind by the time you finally decide to purchase the sale will be over and prices are back up to normal. Sigh :bangHead:

end of whining

This has happened to me a few times early on when I was getting into the firearms hobby. I've (mostly) learned my lesson from that and try to jump on anything I really want now.

It's so different from buying a TV or car, where you have dozens of places that all carry the same thing, and never really have to worry about "missing out", then having to wait a year before any more show up. Cough...Ruger...cough... :)

oh no, I just visited Jo-Brooks website after reading this...... SR45's are onsale.... this might cost me some money.

When I saw a VG to EX Timberwolf pump come up for sale on the EE I immediately offered to buy it at the asking price and waited on pins and needles till I received the positive reply.

If you have wanted something for a long time: "You must never hesitate.".

When I saw a VG to EX Timberwolf pump come up for sale on the EE I immediately offered to buy it at the asking price and waited on pins and needles till I received the positive reply.

If you have wanted something for a long time: "You must never hesitate.".

What movie is the clip from? Looks good.

I did the same with a .44 Timberwolf. Didn't even ask for pictures....took a chance but the price was more then fair and when it arrived it was mint!

I would give these guys an e-mail if the sale ends or the price jumps up. I was looking at a .45lc Uberti last year that was on sale for an incredible price but I was waiting for a cheque to come in. Needless to say the cheque arrived the day the sale ended. I emailed Travis and he honoured the sale price even though he didn't really have to. This is why I am a repeat customer of theirs.
My 2 cents,
Glen

Back
Top Bottom