Waste of Time (aka Progressive) Sale Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy Wolverine

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mr. Wolverine has decided to give you fine folks (and that even means bfiles) another progressive sale considering that the current one will end tomorrow.

This sale will run from today until the magic number is reached (don't ask what it is because if I tell you it isn't a magic number anymore) or these rifles are all gone.

To purchase you need to either email sales@wolverinesupplies.com or call us over the phone to order. These are not available via the website.

The rifles in questions are the Mossberg MMR Hunter is 5.56 Nato with a 20" barrel. They have a free floating barrel, a 1:9 twist, flat top picatinny rail receiver and an A2 buttstock.

Now before you all give out a collective groan, I would encourage you all to read up on the reviews these rifles get and the outstanding accuracy these rifles are producing. The fore end setup on these is really great and they point very well.
You can swap out the furniture just like any other AR, so you dress these up to your individual taste.

MOSSBERG MMR HUNTER

20" Free Floating Barrel 5.56 Nato Picatinny Rail (Restricted) PRICE: ALL GONE!!!!!! THANKS FOLKS!

29100-MOS_zpsbb5541fa.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this for $749. You call that a sale? HAHAHA just kidding. Stop wasting our time. HAHA

Your posts crack me up by the way. Progressive sales are awesome.

God, its like playing that 'bong' game on the radio.....do you hold out for another lower price and then risk getting that annoying buzzer noise..... anyway, nice price for a nice rifle though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom