Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We are back! (part duex)

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    sent an email about those ACR barrels earlier in the week

not expecting an immediate reply but wondering about an ETA for more of them as they are sold out

Welcome back though!

Welcome back.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

Welcome back and congratulations, look forward to your product development.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Nice to meet you

Welcome BACK!!!!!!

You guys need to start bringing in the glock 19s again I need one, also make more of your xb1 sp? comps ( the one that looks like the noveske flaming pig)

Like an On again, Off again relationship: I welcome you back until the next new management movement

Thanks guys.
    So to answer a few questions :

-Yes, we are the official warranty depot for CZ in Canada. We sometimes will sell parts if we have extra in stock but as a rule we are not the "parts department".

-ACR barrels are being machined as I write this. We made 50 pieces this time so there will be enough to go around for a few months. By the time they are finished machining, chambered, lapped and blued it will be roughly 3-4 weeks from now.

-We have a shipment of Glock 19's coming in either today or tomorrow. They are the FDE colour that has been rather difficult to find. Once they are here we will post them on our website.

- We have the XB-1's in stock now. There are about 7 left so if you want one now is the time to order.

As for new stuff, we have started a sale on our line of Derya shotguns. We have too many in stock and need to clear some out to make room for the next shipment. Check out our website for details.

Stay tuned for more spring cleaning deals...

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    Well I got the ACR out today and got 2" average 100yd groups with various ammo. The norinco was still only 3". My best group was 1 1/4" and I'm still using the terrible stock trigger so that's not too bad id say. I really need that trigger but yes I am liking it so far. My barrell did come loose again but I tightened and continued to shoot. All was good from there so I will keep an eye on that situation.
    Triple bread rounds for the win

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Thanks guys.
    So to answer a few questions :

-Yes, we are the official warranty depot for CZ in Canada. We sometimes will sell parts if we have extra in stock but as a rule we are not the "parts department".

-ACR barrels are being machined as I write this. We made 50 pieces this time so there will be enough to go around for a few months. By the time they are finished machining, chambered, lapped and blued it will be roughly 3-4 weeks from now.

-We have a shipment of Glock 19's coming in either today or tomorrow. They are the FDE colour that has been rather difficult to find. Once they are here we will post them on our website.

- We have the XB-1's in stock now. There are about 7 left so if you want one now is the time to order.

As for new stuff, we have started a sale on our line of Derya shotguns. We have too many in stock and need to clear some out to make room for the next shipment. Check out our website for details.

Stay tuned for more spring cleaning deals...

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    FDE Glock 19...... *happy dance*
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    Welcome back (part cinq)?
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast