Summer Arrivals from Les Baer!

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
We have received notice from the great guys and girls down at Les Baer Custom that a big batch of pistols (and rifles) over a year in the making have finished up and are already en route to Canada! We're all very excited to see these land extremely soon -- late this week or early next week. There's nothing but awesome guns in this shipment, to say nothing of the dozens of special order pistols that have been in build for the last year that are tagging along for the ride... we have a lot of custom order items for a lot of our friends around the country who have firearms in the Les Baer build queue, but we're happy to report that we also have a bunch of great guns available for sale now as store stock orders!

To get the latest details on what we have available, please click the image below to take a look at our newsletter -- and while you're at it, SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter on the front page of our website :)

CLICK HERE FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!!

Cheers,
Daniel

Since i lost my Wilson by my indecision, i have been on the lookout to get a great original 1911.... JP.

Wow those Match ARs with 1/2" MOA guarantee look awesome. They had a segment on Guns & Ammo a couple weeks ago (rerun no doubt) and Les made a tiny ragged 5rnd hole at 100yrds.

Wow those Match ARs with 1/2" MOA guarantee look awesome. They had a segment on Guns & Ammo a couple weeks ago (rerun no doubt) and Les made a tiny ragged 5rnd hole at 100yrds.

We need someone to do a 500 round group with one of those. Caramel to the front of the line please.

Big day for Les Baers yesterday! Looks like some shooters are going to have some awesome new guns real soon... :D We're down to just ONE of the Les Baer SemiAuto Match .308 rifles remaining.

CLICK HERE

I'll try to keep everyone posted on these Les Baers as they start to sell out so no one is left unaware!

Cheers,
Daniel

Yep Gary after our phone conversation i decided to go with the LB 1911 Premier ll instead of the LB AR-10... My first 1911, order in... Thanks you Wanstalls... JP.

Might as well place a huge order now with LB...
Nicely done caramel , I'm jealous!!
That ar 10 is mouth watering, decisions decisions!!!

Last edited:
I will now be able to compare my super-Tac and ultimate tactical carry (both with 1.5) vs the premier II I just purchased from Wanstalls. I have a mechanical rest so I will have to test these together.

I will really be looking forward to seeing this. Super trio of great 1911's.

Back
Top Bottom