Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zahal 4th of July Sale 20% Off

Quote Originally Posted by TRaTSeRiF View Post
    Hey guys, really wanna take advantage of the deal since I wanted to buy some other goodies, but I got some questions about your slings..

1) How wide/long are the 2pt slings you got in stock? Long enough for muzzle down carry?
    2) How wide are the 1pt bungee models?
    I bought the "The Ultimate Israeli warrior rifle set" from them a while back. it's 2" wide and 54" long. I mounted it on a Norinco CQA 10.5" from the end of the buttstock to the front sight and still have 14" of spare length. That sling fits those "rifle sling pads" perfectly and they are very confortable.

Order placed. Thanks for the deal!
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LSB View Post
    I bought the "The Ultimate Israeli warrior rifle set" from them a while back. it's 2" wide and 54" long. I mounted it on a Norinco CQA 10.5" from the end of the buttstock to the front sight and still have 14" of spare length. That sling fits those "rifle sling pads" perfectly and they are very confortable.
    Sounds great, thanks for the heads up. I had another Israeli sling that I bought from another source for the use with the T97.. Was also 2" wide (comfortable) but only about 3' long. Worked great on the T97, but not so much on the AR lol So 2" and 54" will work for me.

Edit: Order placed.. Now gotta put up with the wait :P
    Last edited by TRaTSeRiF; 07-05-2014 at 12:58 PM.
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Another great experience with Zahal.The goodies arrived yesterday even though I got ninja'd by the postman and had to go to the local PO to get them. The bunjee 1pt with a pad will work out just fine for me. Got the 2pt sorted out but it's not ideal under 2 circumstances:
    1) Transitioning to the left shoulder is a bit slower
    2) More of a hassle when picking up mags and loading them on the ground
    So I'll be running the 1pt and just keep the 2pt as a spare.
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123