Kryptek SolelyCanadian Holsters Now Available

Looking forward to it - I'm liking the flattened look of your Concealmant holster, rather than a big chunk in one spot.
Envisioning something like this holster of yours (let's pretend this a left-handed IWB):
beretta%20con-holster%20back%202.jpg

... but with the clips sliced open at the bottom, to grab over pants and belt, or a backing material with clips, like this:
View attachment 17064

Seems you guys are pretty good with kydex. Any way to get a sig p226 with viridian xl5 holster made?
You should consider making some cheek risers for or rifle stocks also.

All questions answered, and impressively (thanks!) Methinks I'll be placing an order early in the week - you've earned it :)

I want to get one made with compatibility with Blackhawk's Quick Disconnect system from their Serpa line. If I supply the male (holster) side of the setup can this be accommodated? I really don't want to get a new thigh rig and belt holster set up for my new pistol, and they don't support the platform. If that's not do-able, do you have a Molle compatible mount?

I want to get one made with compatibility with Blackhawk's Quick Disconnect system from their Serpa line. If I supply the male (holster) side of the setup can this be accommodated? I really don't want to get a new thigh rig and belt holster set up for my new pistol, and they don't support the platform. If that's not do-able, do you have a Molle compatible mount?

not sure on the compatibility with the "Blackhawk quick disconnect" to our Comp-holsters, i'll have to look into that further..

For Molle mounting we use the RTI hanger w/molle-adapter for the Competition line, and Malice clips or molle-loks for the Concealment line.

yup the sig p320fullsize holster is in the works, hopefully sometime in the new year..

But in the meantime we just got in the p320compact mold (which im not sure there are any compact p320's in canada yet?), and the p250fullsize mold which im hoping will accommodate the full-size p320 (but will have to confirm that)

Any chance of being able to get a holster made for a Sig p320 ?
Btw I'm loving my holster & mag pouches you made me !!

Back
Top Bottom