Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys

Hey Guys

New to the site and need some help. I was thinking about joining one of the clubs so I could have some insurance for this years hunting season. I was a member of the NFA in 2002, then things went kinda sideways over there. Any suggestions? Are things the same with the NFA? Is there a better group? Any information appreciated. Wanna make sure my dollar is not supporting the wrong things. Jim

All I can do is welcome you here to The Nutz House! It is a very informative place and I'm sure you will find out what you need to know!
    Proud member of CSSA
    "Support our Troops"

"Happiness is a sharp Knife"

Well, thanks very much. I hope so.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SignGuy's Avatar
    doesnt the CSSA offer insurance to its members ? if not the OFAH*shudder* offers insurance with its membership welcome
    yes i live in a trailer park, yes i drive a camo 4X4, yes i own guns, yes i am missing a couple of teeth, but dang it i clean up real good and i got me a college edumacation

Thanks there...is the CSSA better than the NFA in the way it treats members?
    When I was an NFA member before, I kinda felt that they just wanted my money, and never seemed to have elections or anything? Kinda all about the old guy who ran the place and little to help us hunters.

Go CSSA. I joined up and you pay once, and get a card. They send you optional insurance information packages from time to time, but I don't care for them. They also send you a magazine.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SignGuy's Avatar
    in all regards from what i have seen CSSA is alot more active in the fight and alot more member friendly then the NFA
    yes i live in a trailer park, yes i drive a camo 4X4, yes i own guns, yes i am missing a couple of teeth, but dang it i clean up real good and i got me a college edumacation

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fat tony's Avatar
    a forward observation post in the L-F-H horizon, or Nova Scotia
    I don't have a problem with the NFA, maybe they are a little more conservative in the way they do their business. Join both if you can afford it, the more the merrier right? Right now I've got to send in my renewal for the NFA.

I looked at the CSSA site and they do seem a little more involved, everything on the NFA website is about arming women with concealled carry permits. I can't imagine how that will ever fly with anyone, so is my money being wasted on some crazy agenda? I got a copy of a recent CFJ and Dave Tomlinson was feeling some young girl up, playing a rapist...whats with that?

Weird... I noticed that too looking at the website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast