Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24343637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: CZ 958 Teaser #3

CGN Regular
    I have owned both the CSA and CZ 858 and they both ran great, the CSA came with the bolt tabbed (so no slam firing gremlin) and a nicer finish. The CZ 858 came with more mags and was cheaper, I have owned two of the 858's and I never had any issues with slam firing. I fully intend to keep my CSA VZ 58 and add one of the new CZ 958 to the collection. You can never have too many variations of this fine platform.

BANNED
    So is the gremlin fixed on these rifles? Is the bolt carrier tabbed, and the seer shimmed?

This is awesome I didn't know you could have a custom firearm made, I am in for the Canadian version when they come out, how long till we can get one, so I can save the right amount.

Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    So is the gremlin fixed on these rifles? Is the bolt carrier tabbed, and the seer shimmed?
    As the Lower receiver has been completely redesigned, especially in the area of the trigger assembly there should be no "gremlin" issue so the bolts do not require tabbing or sear shimmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Remisteel View Post
    This is awesome I didn't know you could have a custom firearm made, I am in for the Canadian version when they come out, how long till we can get one, so I can save the right amount.
    Firstly for the record, at one time CSA was a sub contractor for CZ regarding the CZ 858.

I had not considered the CZ 958 a "Custom " firearm but I guess she is The CZ 958 is a completely redesigned firearm manufacture by Brno for Wolverine Supplies through CZ-UB and has nothing at all to do with CSA.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Well it takes all the "variant!" Lab chatter and stuffs it up their...
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

What is the CSA forgive my ignorance

Forgive me I answer my own question Czech small arms Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Well it takes all the "variant!" Lab chatter and stuffs it up their...
    If only "they" shared your opinion!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Ah, but I'm imagining a rolled up inspection report going way up.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    email you mp's and get them on the rcmp lab's case. the more pressure the faster you fellows will be able to take one home. I got to put this one through a little workout again today...these are really a fantastic firearm...
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales