Thread: Overview of the E-Lander Magazines.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

Overview of the E-Lander Magazines.

We get a lot of questions on the various E-Lander magazines we sell so we thought we'd throw a little informational video on the AR-15, 1911 Magazines and the new AIA mags.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    Thanks!
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Anytime. Good magazines.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Nice to put a face to the name, and good review of some great mags. I'm currently running both the 1911 and AR mags with no complaints!

Cheers,
    Mitch
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."- General George Patton Jr, NFA, CSSA and NRA Member

CGN Regular
    If you hit the internet some of the early AR15 E-Lander magazines had some fitting issues, especially loading on closed bolt. Have these been resolved?

I am under the impression that E-Lander makes various different versions named differed "Mod", which ones are these (the AR15 ones)?
    Quote Originally Posted by rdelliott View Post
    The fact that outing yourself as supporting any party other than the CPC results in the same tsunami of intolerant outrage that you'd get from outing yourself as a gun owner at a meeting of the Dawson Student Council Special Subcommittee on Preventing Gun Violence and Promoting Tuition Fee Elimination for Vegan Lesbians of Colour might have something to do with it too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    These mags are giving another dimension to my NM M1A's, all 5 have been flawless, huge fun factor... JP.