Thread: CZ/VZ-858 Parts & Furniture Just In @ Dlask Arms !

CZ/VZ-858 Parts & Furniture Just In @ Dlask Arms !

We just cleared the latest shipment from CZUB. We didn't get everything we ordered because they are just plain running out of the NOS mil-surp crates. We wanted 20 but got 3 ! They have told us there is no more. If we cant source it somewhere else then this is it for the real wood furniture.

We have noticed that the prices for all of the NOS mil-surp have gone up dramatically due to this. Due to the shortage of parts and the crappy Canadian dollar we are also raising prices. No complaints please, it is what it is. Here is a quick rundown of the parts we received :

4 - complete sets of REAL wood furniture,NOS. Includes lower and upper handguard, butt stock,pistol grip and butt plate. No other hardware. $249/set
    2 - complete sets of the beaverwood furniture,NOS. Includes lower and upper handguards, butt stock, grip and butt plate. No other hardware. $149/set
    2 - NOS REAL wood handle bayonets. $35/ea.
    30 - NOS/ factory refurb magazines. $25/ea. or 4 for $85.
    5 - Spare parts sets. These will be posted on the website at about 10am GMT-8 as we are just making them up and are not sure of the total count yet. $229/set.

There are also a whack load of individual single parts if you need them, both furniture and parts for the 858.

We also received a bunch of Shadow pistol parts, slide stops barrels etc. as well as the revised bolt handles for the CZ-527.

Merry Christmas,

Leigh & Co.
    Dlask Arms Corp.

After the Christmas rush we did a stock count. I have added 2 more of the real wood furniture sets for the CZ-858. These are the last 2 we foresee coming in for a long, long time.
    http://dlaskarms.com/products/cz-858...niture-set-nos

I have also added 1 set (4-pack) of the CZ-858 surplus mags. These are the lightly used ones. Still perfectly functional and $10 cheaper than a new set.
    http://dlaskarms.com/products/cz-858...ines-7-62-x-39

There are also more flares in stock for you 26.5mm fans as well as the 37-26.5mm adapters.

January will be a bit of a slow month here with us being gone for a week at Shot Show but then we are back with a vengeance making product by the truck load, gearing up for spring.

If you need anything in particular shoot me an email or a call to the shop and we will see what we can do.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Yay IV been looking for a spare part kit for my 858 for ever. Just ordered kit A.
    Thanks for getting these in.
    Great price to.

Missed the stock set yet again….
    Damn.
    Picked up some mags and a trigger though.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

Damn! I was watching like a hawk and I slacked off for a couple days and missed it!

Great deal on magazines, thanks!