A Little Bit of History - Robarms M96!

Grumpy Wolverine

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Here is a very sweet little semi-auto 5.56 and something you don't see around too much anymore. This is the rifle that Robarms started with before they jumped onto the XCR platform. These rifles have a rabid following and perform like a rifle like this should.
This is the ROBARMS M96 EXPEDITIONARY RIFLE.
Rifle is in 5.56 and uses AR-15 magazines. It has a fixed flash hider and the total barrel length including the flash hider is 20.25". Rifling twist is 1:9. Overall length of the rifle is 39.75" and it weighs in at a svelte 8.4 pounds. It is a gas operated piston system. Plus it is NON-RESTRICTED

These rifles just aren't available any more and this one can be yours for $SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
PLUS!! We'll throw in a Wolverine Hard Gun Case and a Wolverine Supplies Cap. This rifle also comes with the original owners manual as well.

M96_zpsae6d3031.jpg

M961_zpsbf1743af.jpg

M964_zpsf7eaf741.jpg

M963_zps5bbcb9bf.jpg

M962_zps6cbeee13.jpg

Last edited:
Why in gods name did they switch to the XCR design over that!? Looks way way better and better built in that configuration ala Stoner.

It looks a little like an Itlian AR70/90 (Beretta).

Hey speaking of which, would there ever be any possibility of getting a civilian version of 70/90 rifle imported into Canada? They do produce them in semi auto only (the AR70/90S) all it would need would be a 18.5" barrel :rockOn:

Pipe dreams I suppose.......

Why in gods name did they switch to the XCR design over that!? Looks way way better and better built in that configuration ala Stoner.

It looks a little like an Itlian AR70/90 (Beretta).

Hey speaking of which, would there ever be any possibility of getting a civilian version of 70/90 rifle imported into Canada? They do produce them in semi auto only (the AR70/90S) all it would need would be a 18.5" barrel :rockOn:

Pipe dreams I suppose.......

Prohib by name :(

Man this brings back memories of the 90s, I think Bartok and I were one of the first to get these ...
I had one of the first that came into the country too. I got PGW to machine a A2 flash hider on it. I sold it. I see it still floating around out at the range.

Back
Top Bottom