Bad customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god... I dealt with Wolverine for over 20 years and no problems. CGN is starting to website of belly acres and whiners. Everytime a dealer deals with someone you have to tip toe though the damn tulips so you don't offend anyone. It kind of goes like this. I phoned them and it rang 3 times before they pick up the phone. They should of picked up the phone on the first ring because they should of psychically known I was going to call them. Oh my god you should of heard how they said hello on the phone. They said hello, but they should of said hello. I didn't like the way he said it or the tone he said it in. I found it offensive. He hurly took my order because heaven for bid a business be busy. You should of saw what they charged me... They made 20 points on it. I should of got it for free because that's how capitalism works. He didn't cup my balls when he talked to me on the phone, so I don't think they appreciated my business. It took 3 days to arrive in the mail. I was expecting it to be magically teleported to my door step in 5 minutes and severed on a silver platter because I have a match tomorrow and couldn't get my sh!t together and order it sooner. So it's their fault I missed the match...

as much problems as i have had with my uts 15 i found the service from wolverine very good and a big shout out To Guy Pounder from wolverine great customer service from him!!!!

Oh my god... I dealt with Wolverine for over 20 years and no problems. CGN is starting to website of belly acres and whiners. Everytime a dealer deals with someone you have to tip toe though the damn tulips so you don't offend anyone. It kind of goes like this. I phoned them and it rang 3 times before they pick up the phone. They should of picked up the phone on the first ring because they should of psychically known I was going to call them. Oh my god you should of heard how they said hello on the phone. They said hello, but they should of said hello. I didn't like the way he said it or the tone he said it in. I found it offensive. He hurly took my order because heaven for bid a business be busy. You should of saw what they charged me... They made 20 points on it. I should of got it for free because that's how capitalism works. He didn't cup my balls when he talked to me on the phone, so I don't think they appreciated my business. It took 3 days to arrive in the mail. I was expecting it to be magically teleported to my door step in 5 minutes and severed on a silver platter because I have a match tomorrow and couldn't get my sh!t together and order it sooner. So it's their fault I missed the match...

a teleporter taking 5 minutes? now that would be something to complain about! :)

yikes!

cou:

Obviously the op didnt look very hard i found buffers at 3 other cgn retailers. I feel sorry for the supporting business members on here. The downside to forums is the whiners. Wolverine is hands down in my top 3 go to web retailers!

How did we go from Recoil Buffers to GOLF?????

Oh my god... I dealt with Wolverine for over 20 I years and no problems. CGN is starting to website of belly acres and whiners. Everytime a dealer deals with someone you have to tip toe though the damn tulips so you don't offend anyone. It kind of goes like this. I phoned them and it rang 3 times before they pick up the phone. They should of picked up the phone on the first ring because they should of psychically known I was going to call them. Oh my god you should of heard how they said hello on the phone. They said hello, but they should of said hello. I didn't like the way he said it or the tone he said it in. I found it offensive. He hurly took my order because heaven for bid a business be busy. You should of saw what they charged me... They made 20 points on it. I should of got it for free because that's how capitalism works. He didn't cup my balls when he talked to me on the phone, so I don't think they appreciated my business. It took 3 days to arrive in the mail. I was expecting it to be magically teleported to my door step in 5 minutes and severed on a silver platter because I have a match tomorrow and couldn't get my sh!t together and order it sooner. So it's their fault I missed the match...
Those are some huge bellies...

Last edited:
Those are some huge bellies...

They must be big for all the aching they are doin'

The op must be $hitting his pants right now cause he will probably be eaten alive with all of the. "Damn right your sorry!" Comments he's going to get.

I didn't see the button for the cupping but was a bit confused cause I thought the HST stood for "helpful soft touch"

I think you may have mixed us up with someone else. We don't carry SKS buffers or mag releases.
This is like having ### with Gene Simmons and posting a picture of Jean Simmons. Classic mistake, OP.
Simmons%20Both.jpg

maybe wolverines and badgers are easily mistaken... lol ;)

had to get a badger arms joke in there... but seriously sounds like something they would do..

It looks like it must have been a genuine mistake by the OP as we have not been contacted by phone, e-mail or PM.
The feeding frenzy is over.
Thank you all for your positive feedback.
Best regards
Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom