Bad customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually sounds more like another popular Dealer that I personally will not do business with...not Wolverine.
(Rhymes with Mars bar)

Last edited:
Had a bad experience while ordering a recoil buffer for my SKS. It was way overpriced to begin with but I couldn't find one anywhere else so I figured I'll buy it.
Maybe because of this shortage of supply the prices have gone up?

They sent me an extended mag release instead. When I informed them about the mistake, they said ok send it back and the shipping will cost around $20. I already paid shipping in the first place and don't think I should pay more because of a mixup at their shipping department. I still have the extended mag release because the shipping isn't worth sending back and getting what I actually ordered in the first place. I tried to resolve this with them to no avail.
Are you aware that they are in a province that was recently literally under water, and in so doing may just be having a few issues?

I don't recommend buying anything from this company. Learn from my mistake.

It always blows my mind how selfish and self centred these kinds of posts can be. Don't get me wrong, if there is a problem you have the right to complain as much as you see fit - but when i see someone make a one off purchase from a reputable dealer that has better than a 99% positive feedback reputation and start encouraging people to not buy from that dealer, i can't help but wonder...

I bought my GSG 1911 from wolverine and they were fast and kept me up to speed with every step through email and I received the parcel asap. No complaints and I would definetly do business with them again when the need arises.

Wolverine is one of the BEST vendors here. I've bought lots from them and they have impeccable service and support. They'll never leave you 'holding the bag', so to say.

And yes, I don't see them offering the parts you speak of. Perhaps there is an error mistaking them with another vendor?

[B said:
Grumpy Wolverine;10285559]I think you may have mixed us up with someone else. We don't carry SKS buffers or mag releases[/B].

And there we have the story fresh from the Horse's ( oops, sorry, GRUMPY WOLVERINE's ) mouth!

Last edited:
Had a bad experience while ordering a recoil buffer for my SKS. It was way overpriced to begin with but I couldn't find one anywhere else so I figured I'll buy it. They sent me an extended mag release instead. When I informed them about the mistake, they said ok send it back and the shipping will cost around $20. I already paid shipping in the first place and don't think I should pay more because of a mixup at their shipping department. I still have the extended mag release because the shipping isn't worth sending back and getting what I actually ordered in the first place. I tried to resolve this with them to no avail. I don't recommend buying anything from this company. Learn from my mistake.
"Learn from my mistake " ----INDEED DO.

As I personally know most of the staff at Wolverine, I will take "Grumpy Wolverine's" reply as the one that is, shall we say, "The most truthful one." Wolverine Supplies is very conscious of it's customer service and reputation.

The Original Poster alleges that the part came from Wolverine. POST A PICTURE OR SCAN OF THE INVOICE! It is now YOUR reputation that is on the line.

:needPics:

Last edited:
I think you may have mixed us up with someone else. We don't carry SKS buffers or mag releases.

I was kinda wondering this. Didn't see any listed on the website. Possible epic fail?

Where's that most interesting man meme maker?
"I don't always b####h about crappy service, but when I do I blame the wrong company"

Had a bad experience while ordering a recoil buffer for my SKS. It was way overpriced to begin with but I couldn't find one anywhere else so I figured I'll buy it. They sent me an extended mag release instead. When I informed them about the mistake, they said ok send it back and the shipping will cost around $20. I already paid shipping in the first place and don't think I should pay more because of a mixup at their shipping department. I still have the extended mag release because the shipping isn't worth sending back and getting what I actually ordered in the first place. I tried to resolve this with them to no avail. I don't recommend buying anything from this company. Learn from my mistake.

Sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation that have had occurred with your shipping. From my experience... I've nothing but good things to say about them. I always order my firearms & accessories from them & I have never ever had slightest bit of a problem with them. As some guys mention in previous post "Wolverine will go above & beyond to resolve the issues" hopefully it will get sorted out soon as possible.

I would reccomend goin through sfrc. I recently bought a M1- 9mm carbine made by chiappa. After about 150 rounds i noticed the barrel started to thread out of the receiver ( the retaining pin mustve not been installed properly) Chiappa would only offer to fix my new gun or send me instructions to fix it myself. SFRC however came through and as able to swing a return on my purchase! thanks!

I would reccomend goin through ####. I recently bought a M1- 9mm carbine made by chiappa. After about 150 rounds i noticed the barrel started to thread out of the receiver ( the retaining pin mustve not been installed properly) Chiappa would only offer to fix my new gun or send me instructions to fix it myself. #### however came through and as able to swing a return on my purchase! thanks!

This is Wolverine's forum. Shilling for another, competing dealer... not cool.

I would reccomend goin through ####. I recently bought a M1- 9mm carbine made by chiappa. After about 150 rounds i noticed the barrel started to thread out of the receiver ( the retaining pin mustve not been installed properly) Chiappa would only offer to fix my new gun or send me instructions to fix it myself. %#@! however came through and as able to swing a return on my purchase! thanks!
It is kind of frowned upon to promote a competitor in another retailers forum... Just FYI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom