WILEY-X eyewear

johnone

Expired Business
SPECIAL CLEARANCE
ALL Wiley-X eyewear is 40% off and FREE SHIPPING to most destinations.

Your opportunity to own the best, for less.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED, no rain checks

Check our inventory here >>>> http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/category.jsp?catid=75647

John

Sweet deal...for someone else. I quite literally just got my third set of the Brick frames last week. Now I have one pair for at work, one pair for the range, and one backup pair with grey transition lenses for outdoors.

They are pretty great glasses. At least 5 days a week of use, average 9 hours a day, and the only damage they have is a minor speck on one lens from when I sat on them.

I highly recommend Wiley-X glasses. I originally wanted the SG-1s, but they are made for people with giant heads or something.

Has the 40% already been taken off, or is it 40% off the list price?

Also, do the goggles come with an Rx insert or is that separate?

Last edited:
Sent payment immediately but they didn't cash my EMT yet :p hoping for the best.

I really need to get one of them Credit Cards...

Are the HYDRO glasses polarized? in many cases lenses state polarized, then in others they dont (in web searches). Wiley's site itself is unclear of whether they are or not as well.

Just received my Saber Advanced 307 kit. The shipping was super fast! I will definitely lookout for more awesome specials Marstar puts up on CGN.

To anyone looking to buy these, this is an awesome deal because you get 2 PAIRS of glasses, not just 2 lenses and a frame. One with clear lens and one with smoke already fitted to the frame.. also came with hard case, soft cleaning cloth/case and head band. The fit is awesome as well and is fully adjustable.

Back
Top Bottom