Thread: Big Thanks to Scott and TDSA

Big Thanks to Scott and TDSA

Just wanted to drop a quick line and thank Scott for a great day at the range last Wednesday.

Myself, and three co-workers (all full time range officers and experienced shooters) did a full day on range with Scott from the TDSA in a carbine course.

Scott was great to shoot with; an excellent Instructor, and really got into the grit of our techniques. He helped us strip away the fat and really make our movements efficient and quick.

We all felt that we came away with a lot to focus on, and improve, and we have already begun planning another course.

I would certainly recommend Scott to anyone interested in taking their shooting to a higher level, and who are ready to get into the subtlety of their own technique.

Scott was easy to work with and contact prior to the course. He listened to what our goals were, and laid out a course that met and exceeded our expectations.

If you get an opportunity to be on the range with Scott, I would jump at the chance.

Thanks Scott, it was great meeting you and we'll see you again soon.

Adam

CGN Regular
    I second this; Scott in an extremely knowledgeable instructor, and a pleasure to work with. The techniques and constructive criticism that he provided took all of our shooting to the next level. On top of being informative, the course that Scott ran us through was incredibly fun. Thank you again, Scott, and we look forward to seeing you again in September!

Daniel

Expired Business Member
    Awesome! Glad you enjoyed the course. We look forward to having you back.

Thanks,
    Travis