Thread: AP 1 course

AP 1 course

I took the AP1 course this past weekend at Hamilton angling and hunting with Scott, Aaron and Andrew. The course was awesome and they were all extremely knowledgeable and professional. Im glad i took the course and learned a lot from them. I look forward to going to the range and putting the techniques that i was taught into practice. I will get definitely be signing up for the AP2 course next year.

Thanks for everything. I recommend this course to all pistol shooters looking to improve accuracy and speed. You wont be disappointed.
    Member----NFA, CSSA, & NRA

It was a great class and very informative. Scott and the guys really run a top notch class. Anyone at any level, new or seasoned, will come away from their classes a better shooter. I know I did.

I shot so much so fast and so hard I broke my glock!!! Took it home and while cleaning it noticed a pin had cracked. Oh well, maybe if I tell the wife the whole gun is broken I can get a new one :-)

Good to meet all the guys at the course and hope to see you again.

Mike

Expired Business Member
    Very cool. We are glad you enjoyed the course. We hope to see you back soon.

Travis

A great course. Just got back from the range and I feel a lot better going now, I am not just wasting ammo. I know more about what I am doing or at least what I should be doing. You will definitely see me again.
    Member: CSSA, NFA, OFAH