Have You Hugged your 858 Today?

Thread: Have You Hugged your 858 Today?

Tags: None

Grumpy Wolverine said:

Have You Hugged your 858 Today?

I sure as hell did! Took it out into the sunlight (it was becoming vitamin D deficient) and promised to get it out to the range this weekend. How about that rest of ya?
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

GtpSpecialEdition said:
    I spooned with mine on the porch. Hope'n to shoot it tomorrow!!
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

BigDog1 said:
    Thank God!!! We should all be grateful and congrats to those who kept the pressure up and stayed vigilant! I will be getting the barrel hot soon. Just wish we could utilize the 30 rounders

Robert777 said:
    though I have a 2005 Model, I am very happy for everyone's cz and Swiss Arms. Keep pushing boys.

.30/06 FTW said:
    I sure did. It's been too long since I've shot her.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

6. kenrick said:
    Hey everyone. Pardon my ignorance, but can someone fill me in on what has happened regarding the cz 858 reclassification? Thanks!

Sharpshooter jr. said:
    This^

Phat Eagle said:
    Announcement from Minister Blaney and CPC. Look online for news. Still can't sell, but they can go out to shoot.

Here is link

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/politics/archives/2014/07/20140723-125833.html

GtpSpecialEdition said:
    Quote Originally Posted by kenrick View Post
    Hey everyone. Pardon my ignorance, but can someone fill me in on what has happened regarding the cz 858 reclassification? Thanks!
    Our masters let us have our toys back.

Edit.... Kinda
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

Grumpy Wolverine said:
    Quote Originally Posted by GtpSpecialEdition View Post
    Our masters let us have our toys back.

Edit.... Kinda
    He stated that in the new upcoming bill, that it will be permanently addressed with the section about curtailing the RCMP's ability to reclassify etc. This was just an intern step to allow us to carry on business as usual with out beloved little rifles.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales