Have You Hugged your 858 Today?

i took the cz out today for the first time and the take down pin for the front lower hand gaurd fell out and lost it. does anyone know where i can get a new one. pm me if u do. thanks

I punched my river out. Go get a roll pin. It's the perfect fix. Mine is a 1/4 longer than the receiver is wide, makes it easier to remove, should you ever feel so inclined.

I got the parts you folks sent me and the recoil cover is mint thanks!...........But the bolt was broke when I opened the package :( .. Salesman already looked after it but I thought I would come on here are harass you guys a bit anyways.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

No CZ for the long weekend......... The only thing that can make this better is a free CZ-958 :cool:

If you actually read the amnesty that was released it states that they can be transported to an APPROVED range. Since they are still classified as prohib "my interpretation" would be that as there really are no ranges approved for shooting prohib then owners are still SOL, what the minister said on tv was a lie and it was misleading. What is actually written is a whole different story. I wouldn't be laminated a news paper clipping and taking it out with me to use as "word".
It would probably be a wise idea to wait until there is some clarification until you take your guns out. It would be a shame to have a leo come up to a range that was not approved for the shooting of prohibs and bust people shooting their SA and 858s'.

If you actually read the amnesty that was released it states that they can be transported to an APPROVED range. Since they are still classified as prohib "my interpretation" would be that as there really are no ranges approved for shooting prohib then owners are still SOL, what the minister said on tv was a lie and it was misleading. What is actually written is a whole different story. I wouldn't be laminated a news paper clipping and taking it out with me to use as "word".
It would probably be a wise idea to wait until there is some clarification until you take your guns out. It would be a shame to have a leo come up to a range that was not approved for the shooting of prohibs and bust people shooting their SA and 858s'.

IIRC most ranges that are approved for Restricted are also approved for Prohibited class firearms as well, as you can (in some cases) get an ATT to test fire prohibited class firearms (rifle, etc...) for an imminent sale. You can also get ATT's for Prohib class handguns as well, without too much effort.

Still disturbing though from what was said to what was written....

Back
Top Bottom