Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Have You Hugged your 858 Today?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stvjeep View Post
    I suggest that if the RCMP's Gistapo still demand surrender of the 858's in the end that everyone gets a 45 gallon drum, fills it halfway with concrete, places the cut up receiver in the middle with a pipe sticking up to allow viewing of the serial numbers and then top it off with more concrete. Then call and request them to come and safely retrieve the firearm. Make it nice and easy for them! I think that would be a fantastic way to let them seize personal property all while maintaining public safety during their act of larceny. It would take some balls but man it would awesome to see the looks on their faces!!! What do you guys think?

I think this would be what an outstanding citizen should do. Look at the time and effort that responsible gun owners go to in order to comply to the law and insure public safety. I wish all good citizens were this diligent. It would only prove we take public safety seriously.

However, we are now faced with a conundrum. By turning in firearms, are we actually making individuals and society less safe? Therefore we are jeopardizing public safety. The perplexity of it all, eh?

Had my personal "assistant" dust off my 858 for me

P.S. Don't tell the wife!!
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stvjeep View Post

Had my personal "assistant" dust off my 858 for me

P.S. Don't tell the wife!!
    Wow, great tactical gear....
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I last went shooting the day before the announcement yesterday, and being law-abiding, I didn't take the CZ with me. It'll be a while before I hit the range again, but I sure as hell know what rifle will be tagging along. May order a few more mags...

I kept telling her, she'd be able to shoot again one way or another.
    Last edited by Andurp; 07-24-2014 at 02:58 PM.
    89AA04004

Lets see some videos, or pics of you out enjoying the use of the rifles once more!

SOOOOOOO the CZ was not as happy to be out hammering rounds off again as I was. Broke a bolt lug off and the recoil cover is cracked in two spots ........... I will be calling and asking if a Grumpy feller at Wolverine can help me.

DOH!
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

Quote Originally Posted by GtpSpecialEdition View Post
    SOOOOOOO the CZ was not as happy to be out hammering rounds off again as I was. Broke a bolt lug off and the recoil cover is cracked in two spots ........... I will be calling and asking if a Grumpy feller at Wolverine can help me.

DOH!
    Sorry I was tied up when you called and you had to deal with Wolverine Guy, but that will make next time when I can help you seem all the better

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Sorry I was tied up when you called and you had to deal with Wolverine Guy, but that will make next time when I can help you seem all the better

LOL.... So far sounds like you fine folks can help me out, just waiting for a call back with super great news I'll assume.
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

Ahhhhhh I feel better now that Wolverine guy helped me out with the parts.... Gotta work on your game Grumpy LOL. But in all seriousness thanks you folks helped me out many times now, I don't even bother calling anyone else.............................................. . Even for marital advice! lol

Hey who do you think found the parts for ya?