Have You Hugged your 858 Today?

Thank God!!! We should all be grateful and congrats to those who kept the pressure up and stayed vigilant! I will be getting the barrel hot soon. Just wish we could utilize the 30 rounders

Hey everyone. Pardon my ignorance, but can someone fill me in on what has happened regarding the cz 858 reclassification? Thanks!

Code:
Announcement from Minister Blaney and CPC. Look online for news. Still can't sell, but they can go out to shoot.

Here is link

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/politics/archives/2014/07/20140723-125833.html

Between the killing of the LGR and today's announcement it's the most positive steps I've seen in 20 years. I know it isn't enough for some people, but it is a move forward, and it does show that they are listening to us. We just need to keep asking for more as it goes along.

I was thinking it was going to be bad news for sure, glad I was wrong. Its headed in the right direction lets hope we can keeper going that way.

So is the almost not prohibited thing in writing anywhere? I mean what if we get stop by a leo not up to speed?

Back
Top Bottom