AERO PRECISION: New M4E1 Upper, QuadRail, KeyMod, M-LOK

Saskatoon Gunworks

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
aero-m4e1.png

Saskatoon Gunworks is excited to announce availability of the new Aero Precision M4E1 enhanced upper receiver and rail system, available in standard Quad Rail, KeyMod or M-LOK in 7", 9", 12" 13" and 15" lengths. Finish is available in anodized matte black or Cerakote in Burnt Bronze, Desert, Olive Drab, Titanium or Tungsten.

Aero Precision M4E1 System now in-stock!

Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver
Aero Precision Quad Rail
Aero Precision KeyMod
Aero Precision M-LOK

[youtube]FlhWTtC4B1o[/youtube]

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-enhanced-keymod.html
http://aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-enhanced-quad.html
http://aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-enhanced-mlok.html
http://aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-enhanced-upper-receiver.html

Saskatoon Gunworks
1935 Ontario Ave
Saskatoon, SK S7K 1T5
306-242-6747
www.saskatoongunworks.com
info@saskatoongunworks.com

Last edited:
They are out of stock on your website. Can I order what I want as it's an preorder?

most aero products seem to be out stock

Yes, absolutely. The new M4E1 system, KeyMod, M-LOK and QuadRail handguards show as out-of-stock because this is a pre-order for these items (I've updated the original post to clarify this). We'll be placing the pre-orders with Aero Precision within the next few weeks, after which point the 10% promotional code will no longer be valid.

You can either place the order online -or- contact our office at 306-242-6747.

We'll also be adding additional options for 300 Blackout and 223 Wylde barrels and Nickel-Boron bolt carrier groups in the coming week.

Last edited:
How long is the promo on?

That upper looks like the next best thing to their cop system. I need to find good pics of their colors then decide :)

How long is the promo on?
That upper looks like the next best thing to their cop system. I need to find good pics of their colors then decide :)

Probably no later than mid-August, as we'll be getting the initial M4E1-related order off. We have some pictures of the various colours on the COP systems, so give that a peek (and Aero has some larger hi-res photos on their website).

Just a short update for our Aero fans: We're expecting the first shipment of the new Aero M4E1 systems within 2-3 weeks. We'll have the full spectrum of Quadrail, KeyMod and M-Lok hand guards in black and a limited selection of Quadrail, KeyMod and M-Lok hand guards in Cerakote (as these are relatively new and Aero is still ramping up production).

We also have 14.5" mid-length barrels, 16" mid-length barrels, 16" 223 Wylde mid-length stainless barrels, Nickel-Boron bolt carriers and tons of other Aero parts and accessories.

Thursday is the day! For those that pre-ordered we appreciate your patience (this permit actually went to the US Congress and Aero wasn't happy with the first batch of Cerakote M4E1 uppers and handguards). We'll be busy shipping out all pre-orders on Thursday, and will be happy to include photos for those eagerly anticipating arrival! These are some really nice systems that you guys have put together!

So check the website later Thursday for availability or drop us a line or email. We're the first dealer in Canada to have Aero's new M-LOK rail system along with a full-line of Magpul M-LOK adapters, rails and accessories. Only 2 more sleeps!!

I don't suppose my olive cerakote upper is hiding on that truck somewhere is it?
Yes - it's in the mail and enroute as we speak. :D

Omgwtfbbq. Ilove u guys
Stop... you're making us blush. :D

Yesterday was insanely busy as we received a few unexpected shipments in addition to our huge Aero order. We'll try and get some photos up later of the new stuff (the M5s look phenomenal!) Aero uppers and lowers are now available in Prison Pink, Zombie Green and Bright White.

Last edited:
Just a short update: Aero Precision is currently out-of-stock with some of the Cerakote colours for the new M4E1 system, so please check with us for availability before placing an order. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom