Lower prices on Archangel kits!

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
Because of the huge volume we have been doing lately, We have been able to drop all our pricing on Archangel products, we now offer you excellent prices in Canada on Archangel products. We have a massive inventory, with everything in stock, ready to ship for a $14 flat rate!! Check it out HERE.

Last edited:
I'm really interested in the one for Mosin, but after reading the review, I'm not really sure.
What's your response to the review on the Mosin Stock

I'm really interested in the one for Mosin, but after reading the review, I'm not really sure.

There are lots of variations in tolerences of old surplus guns, i have installed dozens, most are a great fit. Adjusting a stock is standard practice on most surplus guns these days. But this stock is awesome though when installed. Great balance, detachable mags, adjustable barrel tensioner for tuning groups, adjustable length of pull & cheekriser, all for under $200! We encourage everyone to review our products with their opinions & experiences.

i got one for xmas last year, for my '43 9130. i admit i am a gun-noob, but it definitely did not "drop right in". in fact at first look, appeared as tho it could nvr fit.

BUT, i was pleasantly surprised by how little material actually had to be removed, to get it to fit liek a glove.

a small file, some sandpaper, and aboot 15 mins, was all i needed. i also checked yt for vids, there are a cpl of 'common' spots that need fitting (trigger guard, interrupter clearance). mine had other clearance issues as well, but they were just as easy to fix.

oh and, at first, the mags had to be smacked hard to get them to lock in properly. had to push the mag release tab as well, to make sure it was fully engaged. but after running them in and out aboot a dozen times, ive had no further issues.

here's the good news, IT'S AWESOME!!! "feel" is obviously a personal assessment but, it feels gooooooooooood. hical.ca said it best "Great balance, detachable mags, adjustable barrel tensioner for tuning groups, detachable mags, adjustable length of pull & cheekriser, detachable mags, all for under $200! detachable mags"

two thumbs up, to hical.ca's service. mrs k_c was well impressed. not an easy thing to do lol.

I don't understand how your prices for pretty much everything are so low compared to other dealers, yet the Archangel Nomad magazines with the sleeve are $39 and other places I've seen them in the $26 range. Care to explain/clarify?

I don't understand how your prices for pretty much everything are so low compared to other dealers, yet the Archangel Nomad magazines with the sleeve are $39 and other places I've seen them in the $26 range. Care to explain/clarify?

I was wondering about those magazines. Are they special magazines in full or is it just a sleeve that goes over a butler creek or bx mag?

I was wondering about those magazines. Are they special magazines in full or is it just a sleeve that goes over a butler creek or bx mag?

They're a 25 round mag that's made to look like an MP5 magazine without the sleeve. Basically they have less of a curve to them than a BC or BX. The sleeve makes them look like a G36 magazine, and only fit on these Archangel mags.

Back
Top Bottom