New Custom built shotguns from S&J hardware NEW PRICE

badboybeeson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 97.2%
610   18   5
Its been a while since we had time to do this, as some may know we have been doing renovations for the last 10 weeks, things are starting to get back to normal now.

2. Remington 870 wingmaster 3 inch
NEW price

Striped and honed action. Smoothed and polished action inside and out including magazine tube.
Stripped, honed and bead blasted pump forend.
Stripped polished and bead blasted trigger pins, stock nut, and forend nut
Striped and polish bolt carrier until smooth
Bead blast and Mil spec phosphate finish every steel part but it’s self
Remove old extractor and install metal police extractor.
Houge police over molded stock set, standard length.

Install machined 7075T6 single point sling mount
Install 4140 steel over sized safety button
Install No jam bright green machined magazine follower
Cut install and test +power high quality magazine spring (650,000 cycle life)
Install solid machined 4140 steel +2 tube with 3 position sling plate
Install 4 shot DSC on butt stock ( Detachable shot shell carrier)
Supply 1x 6 shot black ( Detachable shot shell carrier) (customer to install as they wish)
20 inch Factory barrel NIB 3 inch chambered, machined for choke tubes ( MOD) choke Inc , Ajustable fiber optic iron sights

Test fire and function test
$749.99+ tax and shipping
now $699.99
pay with cash or emt and get a free DSC pouch Mk III in Black a $65 value!!!

Last edited:
Could you supply a price if I supplied my own 870 and you bring it up to your specs?

yes we can do that for sure, the issue for us is always, getting the right parts.
we keep getting promised guns from suppliers, but either there are big delys or we just don't get them.
So depending on what you have and what you need doing, as to what we will be able to do for you, based on what parts we have.
send us an email to sales@sjhardware.com
thanks
simon

I am simply amazed. For the work you folks put into these your prices are fantastic!

I plan to have my 8.5" 870 reworked by you folks.

Truly great work and a fantastic price point.

yep we got time now, if you want to send us an email on what you want to have done, but if not now this winter we well be doing nothing but this kind of work when we have the new big workshop up and running.
bbb

Do you guys do work on Mossberg 590a1?

yep we sure do not to much can be done with the 590A1 either the 18.5 or the 20 inch, due to the fact its already speced out, mil spec parkeriseing, good stocks etc
here is one we have for sale right now
we have added our metal over sized safety, no jam follower, long life spring, mesa side saddle and M7 bayonet

So with the mossberg, all that we need to do is order some parts from you guys and install it ourselves. Is that basically what you're saying? :)

I do like both the 870 and 590a1, but the controls on the mossberg is more preferable.... wish 870's could have the action release relocated lol

So with the mossberg, all that we need to do is order some parts from you guys and install it ourselves. Is that basically what you're saying? :)

I do like both the 870 and 590a1, but the controls on the mossberg is more preferable.... wish 870's could have the action release relocated lol
On the 590a1 I would say that's correct, is ita an upgraded gun already, if you were so inclined I would say its on par if not better set up then the $800 rem 870 police.
what we so is just finish off what s not done.
that would be.
Single point sling mount.
Large metal safety
No jam mag follower.
Long life spring.
Eaither Our DSC Velcro shot shell carriers or a mesa.
Myself I have an issue with using bolt on shell holds on the Mossberg as it uses the screw from the ejector to hold on the shell carrier :(
It is just a matter or time before this becomes a major fail, even with loc-tite, due to the gun being oiled, the loc tite will fail after time.
bbb

On the 590a1 I would say that's correct, is ita an upgraded gun already, if you were so inclined I would say its on par if not better set up then the $800 rem 870 police.
what we so is just finish off what s not done.
that would be.
Single point sling mount.
Large metal safety
No jam mag follower.
Long life spring.
Eaither Our DSC Velcro shot shell carriers or a mesa.
Myself I have an issue with using bolt on shell holds on the Mossberg as it uses the screw from the ejector to hold on the shell carrier :(
It is just a matter or time before this becomes a major fail, even with loc-tite, due to the gun being oiled, the loc tite will fail after time.
bbb

Thanks for all the info!

I will definitely purchase some of those upgrade parts from you soon... I'm looking to import one of those mossberg magpul 590a1s from IRG... they cost less than buying a bare one and adding the stocks myself. With the upgrades you offer I'm sure the shotgun will be ultra reliable.

I do plan on running velcro shell holders as it would be more convenient to rip empty ones off and slap on a fresh one...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom