Ppsh?

Dantes Inferno

CGN Regular
Will we see some non - restricted PPSH guns in the country? I've got tonnes of 7.62x25 that's begging to be slung out in the woods. Plus it would round out my soviet collection quite nicely.

Still not classified by the lab. Other dealers, and I believe Marstar have talked about the option of bringing them in, but they aren't yet RCMP lab approved.

TNW already makes semi auto versions.

i believe TNW has them and i also believe there was talk about bringin them in, however there was quality control problems with the KP31 so alot of dealers are hesitant about these i think.

make your own 7.62x25 rifle a old .303 take off or just about any other .30 cal barrel could be used the receiver would be sample tubing and for 7.62x25 a sten bolt could be used to make a single shot auto eject

make your own 7.62x25 rifle a old .303 take off or just about any other .30 cal barrel could be used the receiver would be sample tubing and for 7.62x25 a sten bolt could be used to make a single shot auto eject

What I want is a Thureon Defense in 7.62x25 as I am not much of a machinist and I think there maybe legal issues with building your own.

What I want is a Thureon Defense in 7.62x25 as I am not much of a machinist and I think there maybe legal issues with building your own.

If you're licensed to own it, you're licensed to make it far as I know.

You're supposed to call up your CFO if it's a semi auto gun I think, so they can verify you're not making a prohibited full auto capable arm.

Don't quote me though, that's just odd bits from memory.

no legal issues whats so ever you can make non restricted firearms if you have a license(restricted as well if you have a license for that)

Back
Top Bottom