Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LionHeart LH9

Highly doubt we will be able to find a manufacturer to make a small run of CDN legal barrels that will be economical.

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Know, I'm bumping an old thread, but a year changed this fact?

we have not pursued this any further than the last time we posted in this thread.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    we have not pursued this any further than the last time we posted in this thread.
    Is it not worth it for the manufacturer to add 3-5 mm to the barrel, have it threaded and bring it to the Canadian market?

I think many people would be interested in the pistol if it was made available here.
    Last edited by 98/29; 03-17-2016 at 03:08 AM.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

So I finally decided to inquire about the possibility of Lion Heart Industries entering the Canadian market. I was just wondering if they were aware or interested and this is the e-mail response I received from them:

Good morning,

We actually have our eyes set on the Canadian market right now and it’s one of our plans. We’re working on a longer barrel, and I also believe our serial numbers have to be set up a certain way, which we’re going over. Although it’s only a couple steps to get our pistols to Canada’s standards, it’s going to take us the better part of the year as we have other steps we need to check off first before we can start working on shipments to Canada.

Respectfully,

David

We Care! Let us know what you need!
    Lionheart Industries | Customer Service
    p/f: 888-552-4743 | wecare@lionheartindustries.com
    14138 204th AVE SE | Renton, WA 98059

I'd say that's very good news.

CGN frequent flyer

Thumbs up

F##k yeah !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    What sorta price range do these fit into? Their website says $769? So with the current exchange rate we're probably looking at $1000?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    What sorta price range do these fit into? Their website says $769? So with the current exchange rate we're probably looking at $1000?
    It will depend on the exchange rate and who knows, maybe by then the Loonie has tanked to 40-50 cents.

They do however have some amazing sales, last year they had their LH9N at $399 for Black Friday:

http://www.lionheartindustries.com/black-friday/

After falling in love with my HI Power again I would definitely like what looks like a modern version with no magazine safety and DA/SA. The Browning BDM tried to do the same thing but were never made in large numbers.
    Let he who hath no sword sell his garment and buy one.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Highly doubt we will be able to find a manufacturer to make a small run of CDN legal barrels that will be economical.

Steve
    All this talk about finding special Canadian-length barrels...

Is there not a standard threaded barrel for these?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast