Thread: WGT Consulting

Business Member

WGT Consulting

I am happy to announce WGT Consulting Firearms training services on CGN.

We offer a variety of training solution from a basic introduction to Pistol and Carbine to advanced skills and drills. We offer a basic pistol course that is one day long, comes complete with pistol, ammunition, targets and all the equipment you will require for the day. No license required.

Small class sizes ensure maximum student/instructor interaction. We focus on the fundamentals of shooting with a strong focus on safety. We will give you the skills for a lifetime of safe, fun shooting.

We are based out of the Lower Trent Valley Fish and Game Association in Frankford Ontario (2 hrs east of Toronto). We are also hosting course out of the Huntsville Pistol and Revolver Club.

We have great shooting facilities to work from and friendly, positive instructors that will make your experience fun, safe and enjoyable. Please see our website for more information.

Thanks

Will

www.wgtconsulting.com
    Email: training@wgtconsulting.com

CGN Regular
    What's the background and qualification of your instructors? The website doesn't say much apart from "With 20 years of firearms experience."

Business Member
    flashman,

Our instructors are all military background, with some still serving. All have at least 15 years military experience and a minimum of two operational tours. They are also qualified military instructors.We are fully licensed and insured. Having said all that, our focus is not use of force style training. We are focused on the fundamentals. We want to help people shoot well, be safe in everything they do and enjoy the sport.

Will

CGN Regular
    Awesome. I'll keep it in mind for civvy (er... non gun owning friends) looking to get some exposure. I don't think there's anyone else out there offering a walk in off the street one day course; price seems very reasonable too. I'm sure this will do very well. I suspect you couldn't go too wrong offering something on Groupon, Silverdale does it and regularly puts through groups of newbs on famil shoots - nothing as neat as what this sounds like though.