Alright Now Here It Is, So Quit Yer Whining!

Grumpy...

Can you please not mention anymore of your favorite :50cal:. My wallet is getting exhausted trying keeping up with your favorite collections:ar15::ar15:

Sent you an email with my math skills an hour ago. You may wanna check that out :redface: And thanks again for the greatest deal ever existed :rockOn:

Hi Mr Grumpy,

I am not that good in English but 3 is not written tree ?

I wrote a couple of checks with that number and they were all cashed by the bank.

SO may I continue using tree instead of three.

One confused non english speaking friend.

lol...Come on now...You're French, "three" sounding like "tree" in english is nothing new to you...You're not fooling me, I worked in Gatineau for many years...lol

I own this Rifle, although mine was more expensive than this one. lol. Bought from Wolverine as well……. I wish I owned tree!!

Grumpy, will there be another deal in the coming weeks on DD. I missed the V1, have the V7, its like the universe is trying to make me save money.

I own this Rifle, although mine was more expensive than this one. lol. Bought from Wolverine as well……. I wish I owned tree!!

Grumpy, will there be another deal in the coming weeks on DD. I missed the V1, have the V7, its like the universe is trying to make me save money.

They still have a m4v1 lightweight on their site… thats the one I am waiting to pounce on.. or a mk18..

I'm not sure what the next one will be but there will most likely be another deal sometime next week but I'm kind of leaning that it won't be on a DD rifle.

Guys I am at a crossroads. The DDM4V7 or CORE15 TAC III ? Basically same price out the door. And yes, I can only get one, sorry. I'm pretty green in firearms but they appear to be very similar to me. Advice and thoughts?

My vote is DDM4V7 all day long.. both my advice and thoughts… DD has made a solid name for themselves.
And Wolverine is a top notch dealer,, they back what they sell, if it's not right, they will make it right.

Last edited:
I have heard nothing but good things from the dealers in question and both sets of staff have been very knowledgeable and helpful. You said they have a name for themselves, but is there a benefit based on the guns themselves?

Guys I am at a crossroads. The DDM4V7 or CORE15 TAC III ? Basically same price out the door. And yes, I can only get one, sorry. I'm pretty green in firearms but they appear to be very similar to me. Advice and thoughts?

You are asking this on a DD sale thread. Not a good spot for non-bias advice. LOL

Back
Top Bottom