norinco 7.62x39 upper

I'm asking about the possibility of Norinco making some. You'd think it would be simple since the 7.62x39 is their main battle calibre anyways. Actually I'm pretty surprised they haven't done it already.

I don't think their main caliber is 7.62 anymoreweapons in service , 7.62 is mostly used for reserves now

but yeah I would be interested in such an upper too.

Thats a solid idea!

Too bad Norinco could not make about 80% of the thing, sell it to a Canadian company who finishes it off, puts their Canadian manufacturer's mark on it and then sell the finished product to the USA. I read somewhere a lot of 1911 manufacturers buy their partially finished frames, slides and barrels from the Phillipines, finish them in the US and sell the finish product as a "Made In The USA" thing. I'm sure Norinco and others hired some top notch lawyers to look into this already. Any good things won't happen under Obama'a or Holder's watch.

Thats a solid idea!

Too bad Norinco could not make about 80% of the thing, sell it to a Canadian company who finishes it off, puts their Canadian manufacturer's mark on it and then sell the finished product to the USA. I read somewhere a lot of 1911 manufacturers buy their partially finished frames, slides and barrels from the Phillipines, finish them in the US and sell the finish product as a "Made In The USA" thing. I'm sure Norinco and others hired some top notch lawyers to look into this already. Any good things won't happen under Obama'a or Holder's watch.

Suggest you inform yourself in regards to what you are proposing
John

Back
Top Bottom