Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33434546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: New Product: Dominion Arms P762 in 7.62x25

Oh goodie! I missed out last time. Order places and money sent. Too bad they are not doing the ammo combo again.

A gun but nut and his money will soon be parted
    Pro Patria

Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    I just checked my order from 2015 and it was $399 back then.
    Probably a supply and demand issue. Oh well still at $500 and change it's still a good buy.
    Pro Patria

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Probably a supply and demand issue. Oh well still at $500 and change it's still a good buy.
    I think it's just that the dollar was at par back then.

CGN Regular
    I just checked my order from 2015 and it was $399 back then.
    They originally were $499 then they dropped the price to $399. I got one of the Lemons and need to look into getting it running.

CGN Regular

Yes!!

Ordered, CFC approved, and shipped.... Vancouver => Victoria...... won't take long!!!

Just ordered one!! Very excited! Now selling my Toks...

Mine has frequent stuck cases with new production norinco ammo as well as surplus S&B. Exchanged once back when I first got it, and the replacement has the same issue. Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by livewire0129 View Post
    Mine has frequent stuck cases with new production norinco ammo as well as surplus S&B. Exchanged once back when I first got it, and the replacement has the same issue. Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix?
    I've had two of these and both shot that non-corrosive Norinco ammo no problems. I read about some guys having trouble with lacquer coated cases. Perhaps the fix could be to polish the chamber with a piece of dowl in a drill with a slit cut in the end where very fine sandpaper could be held in place. I used to polish industrial control valves stem bonnets that way. They'd look mirror like when I was done with a last pass of emery cloth. It didn't talke long to do.

BANNED
    I've had two of these and both shot that non-corrosive Norinco ammo no problems. I read about some guys having trouble with lacquer coated cases. Perhaps the fix could be to polish the chamber with a piece of dowl in a drill with a slit cut in the end where very fine sandpaper could be held in place. I used to polish industrial control valves stem bonnets that way. They'd look mirror like when I was done with a last pass of emery cloth. It didn't talke long to do.
    Or aluminum polish or some sort. Although when I did this it worked for a bit, until it didn't. Of course I only had the problems with shooting the czech surplus stuff from the 50's, which has extremely high pressures due to the projectiles being seized in place. Otherwise, haven't had any failures, with russian, s&b, norinco, etc.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick.flhx View Post
    Ordered, CFC approved, and shipped.... Vancouver => Victoria...... won't take long!!!
    Yeah, got it in the mail yesterday, it's a beauty. Ammo came in the mail today, so guess where I'll be on Saturday!!
    Also thanks Canam for all the extra goodies.... a Canam Ballcap (with a big "C" on it, which just happened to be my first initial) and a canam knife (can never have enough knives!!)...... bunch of great guys!!