New Product: Dominion Arms P762 in 7.62x25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,
Do you have any idea, where to buy grips? I have the rubber Houge style and they are a bit big for my taste.

Dominion Arms P762 in 7.62x25

$399

Includes 2 x 17(10) rd mags

QcHA7uA.jpg

kJAoDTc.jpg

vulf18W.jpg

Too bad the surplus ammo in this caliber has become so expensive, not worth it.

It doesn’t like a lot of surplus ammo...at least mine doesn’t.

Thats crappy. You can upgrade the mainspring with Wolf springs for an old style Sig. When you buy them grab both a full power main spring and a reduced power main spring for when your crate of surplus is done. I have pretty good luck with a few different surplus kinds (non-corrosive Norinco) even with the reduced power spring installed. Some crates just have extra hard primers.

Hi again,
Yesterday I tested this beauty at the range, so small report:
I used two kinds of ammo, SB and Russian surplus 38-77 (Chelyabinsk, year 77) Both performed well, yet the Russian is more hot. I was testing the DPM System for Sig p226 Which I bought and the optimal setup is use of the shortest plug and spring, with harder there were some jams. Felt recoil is somewhere between 9 mm and 7.65 Br, but the fireballs like I never seen. It get hot really quickly.

$100 for 500 rounds is hardly expensive,beats every 9mm deal I’ve ever seen

I still have 3-5 crates (can't remember off hand). I ran a group buy and have the crates of those who backed out :) I think we have ordered 24 crates at a cost around 250$ The trick is to buy in bulk :D 2520 rnds So around .10c a round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom