New Product: Dominion Arms P762 in 7.62x25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominion Arms P762 Hmmmmmmmm Chambered in 7.62 x 25 Hmmmmmmm A quality Sig 226 clone Hmmmmmmm $399.00 Hmmmmmmmm Free Shipping Hmmmmmm Money missing from my credit card Hmmmmmmmm!

I'm stoked. With 9mm barrel you get some flexibility if x25 ammo is harder to get...
This... I can imaging X25 getting harder to get as time goes by.... Don't want to end up with a safe queen because Ammo gotten expensive/scarce like many here on EE with their 7.62x51 rifles

Cool idea if we can switching 9mm barrels on these. I remember the 762x25 rounds are longer than 9mmx19s, so I suppose the receiver and mag should be slightly different from the 9mm NP22/34 as well?
as long as you have the barrel bushing as well you can do it with the toks.

How's the controls for left handed people? Pictures are kinda dark and limit the full view. I like the cost of ammo in this caliber!! Hate the UN markings/scarring of the finish.

How's the controls for left handed people? Pictures are kinda dark and limit the full view. I like the cost of ammo in this caliber!! Hate the UN markings/scarring of the finish.
I would imagine they're identical to the other sig clones, takedown and decocking lever on left, as well as mag release (which looks like it can be moved to the right hand side).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom