Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: New Product: Dominion Arms P762 in 7.62x25

!!!!! WWWooooo! Are you telling me, a newly design/manufactured pistol in the awesome 7.62x25mm caliber ?!?! Yes! please! count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    I'd love to do an m1 carbine in x25. Too many projects, and the FRT is too slow to bother.
    excellent thought ! can we maybe encourage you a bit ??

You couldn't have picked a nicer gun for this chambering. Ima gonna hafta get one!

some pic about barrel please! Hople it's thick wall(heavy barrel). My Np58 shoots all over before warmed up, especially shoot outdoor in winter, or little bit over heated under competition. just like thin barrel 1911. Sig barrel will not fit for sure.
    Also, does can-ammo supply parts kit? I'm running on second decocker spring, second slide release spring and second recoil spring on NP58 after over 3000 rounds, sig parts kit working perfect on it , but heavy modifyer like P762? We seriously need more parts or updates in order to make those gun runs better and longer.
    Last edited by SouthWest Guy; 08-12-2014 at 06:20 AM.
    Eat rice, but ain't ricer, love spicy stuff
    Have you listen to Jordan Peterson lately? You should, and just letting you know i'm currently cleaning out my room/house/shop/garage/tool box/safe
    CCFR, CSSA, CFIB member

BANNED
    The Chinese guns use a steel insert, we have not had any crack that I know of
    I don't know if he got it from you but a friend of mine, his NP22 frame cracked after a few thousand rounds. He had bought it new, I just don't know from where.

Will the Sig P226 e2 grips work on this pistol? I've always wanted something in 7.62x25!

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Now available on our site to order

Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    I don't know if he got it from you but a friend of mine, his NP22 frame cracked after a few thousand rounds. He had bought it new, I just don't know from where.

Will the Sig P226 e2 grips work on this pistol? I've always wanted something in 7.62x25!
    They have a lifetime warranty. It does not appear that any other grips fit this frame. It is much larger for the longer cartridge.

They have a lifetime warranty. It does not appear that any other grips fit this frame. It is much larger for the longer cartridge.
    that's right, 762x25 is quite a long cartridge. Do you offer life time warranty on NP22/P762 now?
    Have you listen to Jordan Peterson lately? You should, and just letting you know i'm currently cleaning out my room/house/shop/garage/tool box/safe
    CCFR, CSSA, CFIB member

Dear Can-Am, can you request norinco make SRT triger into P762?
    CCFR, CSSA, CFIB member

Quote Originally Posted by SouthWest Guy View Post
    that's right, 762x25 is quite a long cartridge. Do you offer life time warranty on NP22/P762 now?
    Yes, warranty details are on our site