Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 344446474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: New Product: Dominion Arms P762 in 7.62x25

Quote Originally Posted by Blastattack View Post
    Bumpity bump. Has anyone tried this? It appears that regular Sig grips work perfectly fine, though they are biased rearwards a fair bit. Does the E2 upgrade kit fit?

Regular grips as posted on page 7:
    This was originally a post that the E2 grip won't fit, but I went back and messed with it some more and got it to fit. You have to take the hammer strut and hammer strut spring from a P226, along with the E2 grip, and swap it all. The E2 grip won't fit with the stock P762 hammer strut/spring in place (see pictures below - you can see the lower profile and curved back of the Sig hammer strut). The Sig hammer strut takes a bit of finagling to work in the P762, but it does. After swapping that strut in, the E2 will fit, but barely. Snaps into place a lot harder, and is harder to get back off, than on a Sig 226. As per the other image earlier in this thread of the standard Sig P226 grips, the E2 grips don't cover the whole handle but it does fit and I like the feel of it.

It looks like the Sig P226 E2 grip kit comes with the required hammer strut, but not the hammer spring, so that would need to be source separately / elsewhere.

At first glance the internals look VERY close to the P226 - I'm wondering if the Sig P226 SRT kit would fit?
    Last edited by nbhms; 08-02-2017 at 11:56 PM. Reason: New Information

Are these sighted in from the factory? Haven't taken it to the range yet, but out of the box it looks like the sights (both front and back) on mine are off center. The front sight for sure looks like it's sitting to the left.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    next shipment. I would guess winter/spring
    Just want to point out that the above quoted post of extra mags coming in the next shipment is from 2014. Still waiting anxiously

Quote Originally Posted by SouthWest Guy View Post
    Dear Can-Am, can you request norinco make SRT triger into P762?
    I installed the Sig P226 SRT kit into my Dominion Arms P762, and it works fine.

Any mags available yet? Patiently waiting for 3 years now!

CGN Regular
    Retweet about mags! Been struggling with just two but love the gun.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by nbhms View Post
    This was originally a post that the E2 grip won't fit, but I went back and messed with it some more and got it to fit. You have to take the hammer strut and hammer strut spring from a P226, along with the E2 grip, and swap it all. The E2 grip won't fit with the stock P762 hammer strut/spring in place (see pictures below - you can see the lower profile and curved back of the Sig hammer strut). The Sig hammer strut takes a bit of finagling to work in the P762, but it does. After swapping that strut in, the E2 will fit, but barely. Snaps into place a lot harder, and is harder to get back off, than on a Sig 226. As per the other image earlier in this thread of the standard Sig P226 grips, the E2 grips don't cover the whole handle but it does fit and I like the feel of it.

It looks like the Sig P226 E2 grip kit comes with the required hammer strut, but not the hammer spring, so that would need to be source separately / elsewhere.

At first glance the internals look VERY close to the P226 - I'm wondering if the Sig P226 SRT kit would fit?
    Any idea where one could source that spring? Really want to try the e2 on this, smaller grip=more control= more fun

CGN Regular
    id sure like 5-10 more mags love mine. did a real good chamber polish and nothing sticks now

CGN Regular
    Rt ^

Would like one of these with a SAO trigger.