Norinco PPN

So what were these? 106+ mm barrel PPk copies with a longer slide and dust cover? I'd be very interested in that. I hate the way guns that have been rebarrelled to be restricted look with the barrel sticking out. I wouldn't normally be a Norico buyer but if you can't have the real thing..........

Something is in the pipeline.

no details yet though.

So what were these? 106+ mm barrel PPk copies with a longer slide and dust cover? I'd be very interested in that. I hate the way guns that have been rebarrelled to be restricted look with the barrel sticking out. I wouldn't normally be a Norico buyer but if you can't have the real thing..........

Well if North Sylva says something down the pipe line then let's just wait for it. See what's the mystery!

I would LOVE to buy a barrel for my .32 Romanian PPK clone.. and mags of course... Switch over to restricted from prohibited without a butcher job or huge $$$

:)

I would LOVE to buy a barrel for my .32 Romanian PPK clone.. and mags of course... Switch over to restricted from prohibited without a butcher job or huge $$$

:)

If your referring to the FEG there is a company in the U.S. that was selling threaded Canadian legal 380 barrels. I use to have one of these in 380.

The PPN from Norinco is a threaded barrel Walther PP clone and is Canadian legal by barrel length.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom