Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Importation of 3rd Party Parts and Accessories through IRUNGUNS

For all of our customer's who have 3rd Party Imports that were caught in the US State Department's change in Export Reform, there is light at the end of the tunnel!!

We are still awaiting an "Advisory Opinion" to be finalized from the US State Department, but in the meantime, to be proactive we have filed permits for all of these items with the Dept of Commerce.

We do have confirmation from the Dept of Commerce that our license applications have been accepted and they are working on them.

They cannot be released until after March 9, 2020 though.

Should the transition for Categories I, II and III of the USML move from the US State Dept to the Dept of Commerce on March 9th, 2020, we will finally be able to bring all of these items to our Canadian facility.

Thank you all for your patience!

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Hey IRG, appreciate the update!

If I am understanding this right, this "Advisory Opinion" is what we're waiting on from the US State Department, and is (probably) the hurdle which has been stopping us from receiving our orders for the last few months. So to try and get your foot in the door, you have already filed with the Dept of Commerce and as long as they become responsible for USML I, II, and III we will be good to go via this new system?

I.e; We are still waiting on the US State Department currently but since they're pretty much useless you guys have leaned forward and started preparing for the Dept of Commerce which will actually do something, but there is still the slight chance the US State Department moves first?

Sorry i'm a little confused.

Ok so there is a $200cdn import fee (cool with me time cost money)

If I was to order

QTY 10 -
    ProMag GLOCK 17/19/26 9mm Luger 10 Rounds Magazine Polymer Black
    UPC: 708279014215
    Product ID: 1622756

QTY 10
    C-Products Defense AR-15 10 Round Magazine .223 Rem/5.56 NATO No Tilt Follower Steel Black 1023041178CPD
    UPC: 766897410475
    Product ID: 170628

QTY 10
    German Sport Magazine Gsg-16 .22lr 22-rounds Twin Pack
    Product ID: 1750289

QTY 10
    American Tactical Mag GSG AK-47 22LR 24 Round
    UPC: 892756002373
    Product ID: 54913

Would I only pay 200 import fee or would there be multiple fees associated with the purchase

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by schwyl View Post
    Sorry i'm a little confused.

Ok so there is a $200cdn import fee (cool with me time cost money)

If I was to order

QTY 10 -
    ProMag GLOCK 17/19/26 9mm Luger 10 Rounds Magazine Polymer Black
    UPC: 708279014215
    Product ID: 1622756

QTY 10
    C-Products Defense AR-15 10 Round Magazine .223 Rem/5.56 NATO No Tilt Follower Steel Black 1023041178CPD
    UPC: 766897410475
    Product ID: 170628

QTY 10
    German Sport Magazine Gsg-16 .22lr 22-rounds Twin Pack
    Product ID: 1750289

QTY 10
    American Tactical Mag GSG AK-47 22LR 24 Round
    UPC: 892756002373
    Product ID: 54913

Would I only pay 200 import fee or would there be multiple fees associated with the purchase
    You only pay $25 US per order when ordering from irg websites.

$200 is for a third-party imports you buy elsewhere.
    Il messanger non è importante

Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    You only pay $25 US per order when ordering from irg websites.

$200 is for a third-party imports you buy elsewhere.
    Ahh thats where I was confused.

Perfect thanks for clearing that up

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by schwyl View Post
    Ahh thats where I was confused.

Perfect thanks for clearing that up

Il messanger non è importante

How does the third party import work if we aren't permitted to pay for it? For example, I want to order a bunch of stuff from LaRue, but I want to make sure I've got this right:
    1. Fill out the form at https://irunguns.ca/import_process.php and pay the $200USD import fee before placing the order
    2. I can't use the online ordering if I can't pay, so I have to manually call or email LaRue, tell them what I want, and ask them to write up an amount owing invoice for IRUNGUNS Arizona address and ask them to send it directly to a specific email address (?) of yours. And also ask them to include a copy of the export sheet generated in step 1 when the order is shipped.
    3. You will get the invoice from them and then you will send me some sort of notification or link to pay you the value of the order.
    4. You will then pay LaRue or whoever it is and they finally ship to the AZ office and it goes on the next monthly truck run
    5. It arrives in Sherwood Park and I come pick it up or pay to have it shipped Canada Post

Is this correct? I am concerned that they may not want to bother filling an order in that way.

Good day IRG,

I've tried emailing and never gotten a response, what would the possibility of importing a M1 Garand M7 grenade launcher attachment be? It's just a muzzle device like on a Yugo M59/66 SKS.

No, there will be no grenade launchers or associated parts exported out of the US. The export of Destructive Devices and related items are currently under investigation by the US State Dept.

Have a great weekend.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Aestus View Post
    Good day IRG,

I've tried emailing and never gotten a response, what would the possibility of importing a M1 Garand M7 grenade launcher attachment be? It's just a muzzle device like on a Yugo M59/66 SKS.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    ordered some mags about 7 weeks ago, havnt heard anything back after the CC charge, am I in for a long wait? I tried emailing IRUNGUNS over a week ago but got no reply
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood