Importation of 3rd Party Parts and Accessories through IRUNGUNS

Can you confirm if this particular firearm is importable to Canada...LWRC IC PDW.
https://www.lwrci.com/p-427-ic-pdw-personal-defense-weapon.aspx#inf-tabs
I found it at multiple places in the states and would like to acquire it through you guys but since I haven't seen it in Canada yet I'm unsure if it's importable or not...I know LWRC AR-15 do make it across the border I'm just unsure if this is a variant that is registered FRT#. It's perfectly legal in terms as it would qualify as a restricted rifle...Let me know if you can help me out with this. Thanks

Last edited:
If its AR based its no problem getting a child FRT entry. The problem lies in that this gun would be consider an SBR (class 3 short barrelled rifle) in the USA due to the stock and short barrel and even dealer to dealer class 3 transfers in the USA are taking 3+ months at this point...

If the manufacturer is willing to sell a pistol version with the stock separate that would eliminate the transfer waiting time

Steve

Can you secure a permit for gen 3 night vision gear? Looking at a pvs14, and prices are WAY better down south...

Sorry not exportable from the USA, thats why the only units you see for sale commercially in Canada are either CND made or imported from Europe. I long for the PVS14 as well.

Steve

If its AR based its no problem getting a child FRT entry. The problem lies in that this gun would be consider an SBR (class 3 short barrelled rifle) in the USA due to the stock and short barrel and even dealer to dealer class 3 transfers in the USA are taking 3+ months at this point...

If the manufacturer is willing to sell a pistol version with the stock separate that would eliminate the transfer waiting time

Steve
Thanks for the quick response Steve. 3+ months of wait isn't scary at all...most of my firearms I've waited 6-12 months! Just curious...since you guys already carry LWRC products on your US site could you acquire the PDW from LWRC transfer it to your Canadian store and then to me, therefore bypassing the Class 3 headache? I would, of course, pay in advance.

Dam, I wish I understood this policy because I would have ordered the bolt with my barrel. Other importers add charges to each piece. Dam!

Please do not advertise other dealers services in our forum. Thanks

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of gun parts and accessories I need that I can only get from the US but I can't get them from there into Canada without help. I have a family member who lives in the USA (US Citizen).

If I can get everything I want to get sent to my relative in the USA and then he packs it all up into one box, can that be sent to you and then brought into Canada and sent to me as a single import ie: only one import charge?

Most of the stuff is small so weight or package size wouldn't be an issue. It's things like springs, firing pins, pistol barrels and maybe a custom AR upper (7.62 x 25 TT)

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom