Thread: Importation of 3rd Party Parts and Accessories through IRUNGUNS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The two BCM KMR 13's are mine!
    A tiger in Africa?!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yohann160 View Post
    The two BCM KMR 13's are mine!
    Hahahahaha.

Oh, and that really big semi auto belt fed, you know the one... ummm, in the box, with the stuff on it.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN frequent flyer
    We should get a smith vortex flash supressor group buy going...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    Can you do reloading components like projectiles and brass?
    Sooooooooooo..........

Yes but everything over 15lbs (Covered by $25 CAD flat rate charge) is charged at $2USD/lb freight
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 05-02-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    So let me get this straight. We can import things from say Brownells, that are export restricted, as long as we pay the $200 fee? Does this mean that you can help me import basically anything from the US, as long as it is legal here? Or are there still some items that you can't import?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    So let me get this straight. We can import things from say Brownells, that are export restricted, as long as we pay the $200 fee? Does this mean that you can help me import basically anything from the US, as long as it is legal here? Or are there still some items that you can't import?
    We cannot export items that ITAR will not allow for export. We can apply for an export permit but its up to the US state department to decide if they want to issue the permit or return it without action due to the item(s) being rejected for export.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We cannot export items that ITAR will not allow for export. We can apply for an export permit but its up to the US state department to decide if they want to issue the permit or return it without action due to the item(s) being rejected for export.
    Would adjustable gas plugs for Garands and M14s be allowed to be exported?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Complaining as they are not my parts to have fun with. Think of them as being stuck in some kind of gun parts purgatory lol

Steve
    Send me a complete list of all those parts and I'll tell you which ones are mine.

CGN Regular
    Steve, how about buying a beretta M9 at irunguns.com and at the same time ordering parts from berettausa.com ship to your USA shop, will this cost me additional $200 for the importation fee? thanks

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast