Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Importation of 3rd Party Parts and Accessories through IRUNGUNS

Can you confirm if this particular firearm is importable to Canada...LWRC IC PDW.
    https://www.lwrci.com/p-427-ic-pdw-p....aspx#inf-tabs
    I found it at multiple places in the states and would like to acquire it through you guys but since I haven't seen it in Canada yet I'm unsure if it's importable or not...I know LWRC AR-15 do make it across the border I'm just unsure if this is a variant that is registered FRT#. It's perfectly legal in terms as it would qualify as a restricted rifle...Let me know if you can help me out with this. Thanks
    Last edited by armyrem; 12-07-2014 at 10:31 PM.

If its AR based its no problem getting a child FRT entry. The problem lies in that this gun would be consider an SBR (class 3 short barrelled rifle) in the USA due to the stock and short barrel and even dealer to dealer class 3 transfers in the USA are taking 3+ months at this point...

If the manufacturer is willing to sell a pistol version with the stock separate that would eliminate the transfer waiting time

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Can you secure a permit for gen 3 night vision gear? Looking at a pvs14, and prices are WAY better down south...

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    Can you secure a permit for gen 3 night vision gear? Looking at a pvs14, and prices are WAY better down south...
    Sorry not exportable from the USA, thats why the only units you see for sale commercially in Canada are either CND made or imported from Europe. I long for the PVS14 as well.

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

What part of the order is subject to GST? Is it just your services or also the value of the shipping, duty, third-party firearm and parts or what?

N

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    If its AR based its no problem getting a child FRT entry. The problem lies in that this gun would be consider an SBR (class 3 short barrelled rifle) in the USA due to the stock and short barrel and even dealer to dealer class 3 transfers in the USA are taking 3+ months at this point...

If the manufacturer is willing to sell a pistol version with the stock separate that would eliminate the transfer waiting time

Steve
    Thanks for the quick response Steve. 3+ months of wait isn't scary at all...most of my firearms I've waited 6-12 months! Just curious...since you guys already carry LWRC products on your US site could you acquire the PDW from LWRC transfer it to your Canadian store and then to me, therefore bypassing the Class 3 headache? I would, of course, pay in advance.

Thanks
    Last edited by armyrem; 12-08-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Is pinning of magazines extra?

Quote Originally Posted by cfnl View Post
    Is pinning of magazines extra?
    No extra charge for pinning magazines.

Steve

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

delete
    Last edited by auracle; 12-17-2014 at 11:03 PM.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast