Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Importation of 3rd Party Parts and Accessories through IRUNGUNS

Quote Originally Posted by canmic View Post
    There are a lot of gun parts and accessories I need that I can only get from the US but I can't get them from there into Canada without help. I have a family member who lives in the USA (US Citizen).

If I can get everything I want to get sent to my relative in the USA and then he packs it all up into one box, can that be sent to you and then brought into Canada and sent to me as a single import ie: only one import charge?

Thanks
    Yes this is correct. That being said all items must be legal for import into Canada and legal for export out of the USA. Also no boxes of random ammunition as it must be approved for import by NRCAN and its just not feasibly for us to check each type and apply for the import permit with NRCAN
    Most of the stuff is small so weight or package size wouldn't be an issue. It's things like springs, firing pins, pistol barrels and maybe a custom AR upper (7.62 x 25 TT)

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes this is correct. That being said all items must be legal for import into Canada and legal for export out of the USA. Also no boxes of random ammunition as it must be approved for import by NRCAN and its just not feasibly for us to check each type and apply for the import permit with NRCAN
    Most of the stuff is factory original replacement parts for canada legal guns I own, I'm assuming that there aren't legal problems with things like springs, pins and factory barrels?

I figured ammunition would be waaay too much hassle to begin with and the weight would make double shipping too pricey

Is a custom made AR upper a problem? it's not a "firearm" but it's also not something that would already be on some sort of government list. What I'm thinking of is a 16" barrel 7.62x25 TT flat-top/railed upper. I found a few places that will custom make them but
    I haven't been able to figure out how to get one into Canada and the only sources I could find for getting one done are in the US. They take PPSH magazines with a mag block in a regular AR lower and I can find those easily in the US and have my family member pin them before packing them up (or can you do that for a fee as part of the export/import process? How much?) Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by canmic View Post
    Most of the stuff is factory original replacement parts for canada legal guns I own, I'm assuming that there aren't legal problems with things like springs, pins and factory barrels?

I figured ammunition would be waaay too much hassle to begin with and the weight would make double shipping too pricey

Is a custom made AR upper a problem? it's not a "firearm" but it's also not something that would already be on some sort of government list. What I'm thinking of is a 16" barrel 7.62x25 TT flat-top/railed upper. I found a few places that will custom make them but
    I haven't been able to figure out how to get one into Canada and the only sources I could find for getting one done are in the US. They take PPSH magazines with a mag block in a regular AR lower and I can find those easily in the US and have my family member pin them before packing them up (or can you do that for a fee as part of the export/import process? How much?) Thanks
    This should be fine but please call the Canadian shop during business hours (1-780-449-7220) and one of our staff will be happy to work through the process with you

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    If I was to buy a bunch of parts, and have them all shipped to my relative in the states, who would then ship to you...

Would all the parts/kits have to be indexed, labeled, etc... or would just sending everything in a baggy labeled "Gun Parts" be okay?

I'm importing an upper and a rail handguard. I filled out 2 forms but both are from the same gunsmith and should arrive at your FFL in a single package.

I've been charged 2 import fees (200$ and 150$) but will you only charge the fees 1 time if it arrive in the same packaging on the same invoice by the retailer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noble_Guardian View Post
    I'm importing an upper and a rail handguard. I filled out 2 forms but both are from the same gunsmith and should arrive at your FFL in a single package.

I've been charged 2 import fees (200$ and 150$) but will you only charge the fees 1 time if it arrive in the same packaging on the same invoice by the retailer ?
    An order from a single supplier that arrives at our facility at the same time will only be charged one import fee regardless if the packages has more than one item. That being said if someone is planning on sending 5000 pieces of brass or 10 barrels for example please contact us first as we may have to charge extra shipping for overweight packages.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    Can I get XLR butt stock through you? Thanks.

EDIT: Got it sorted out with Amber
    I'm importing a USP Compact (purchasing through your US site) and having a threaded barrel shipped to you guys to have it swapped out with the regular. Am I able to order a few other parts with the barrel (barrel o-rings, thread protector, extended mag release, LEM trigger) and have them imported with the pistol or will I be charged an additional fee?
    Last edited by donkbet; 08-29-2016 at 11:03 PM.

I have located three (bare) barreled actions from two sources (two and one each) in the US. If I have them shipped at the same time to you and they are combined into one shipment to me in Canada am I right that the fee would be $200 (plus shipping).
    Thanks
    Oldguncrank

Are you able to bring in a keltec RDB?