Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Importation of 3rd Party Parts and Accessories through IRUNGUNS

I was looking thru gunbroker for a certain 1911but I see that you have one on your US website.

Would there be the $25usd import charge instead of $250 since it wouldn't be from a 3rd party retailer

$1408 USD is the cost on your site?

Is this correct....

$1408 usd
    + 25usd import
    + 25usd shipping from us
    + 25usd shipp ing to canada
    = 1483usd to cad is
    $1950 plus gst tax

If I contacted you could I get an exact amount. Plus or minus some dollars for usd and cad dollar changing?

If I am right. That still a savings of over $600 from buying from cdn retailer If they had the same gun which they dont

To everyone who was caught in the Export Reform transition. These license applications are still in review status with the US State Dept. at the time of this writing. There are a number of processes the US Government is working on to make an exception to current policy. We are in constant contact with licensing and will update everyone when we have more to share. There are 1000's of people world wild that were effected by these changes. We apologize for the delays and we are working diligently with the US State Dept. to finalize this.

Please remember, moving forward Foreign End Users including commercial entities are prohibited from directly purchasing USML regulated items out of the US without the use of a broker who is properly registered with the US State Dept. to export defense products out of the country. ALL transactions must be domestic, which means you can not pay the seller, we have to. Failure to do so will prohibit your item from leaving the US.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

There is no import charge when purchasing from our site. It would be the cost of the firearm and 25.00 flat rate shipping per firearm to Canada. Once the item has cleared customs there is Canadian shipping and GST. We will also ensure the magazines are Canadian compliant which is free of charge.

Accessory orders flat rate ship for 25.00 to Canada as well regardless of quantity. If you buy one mag or 100 mags they flat rate ship for 25.00. Please remember if you purchase accessories and a firearm the shipping will flat rate at 50.00.

I hope this helps, should you need anything further please let us know.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar47 View Post
    I was looking thru gunbroker for a certain 1911but I see that you have one on your US website.

Would there be the $25usd import charge instead of $250 since it wouldn't be from a 3rd party retailer

$1408 USD is the cost on your site?

Is this correct....

$1408 usd
    + 25usd import
    + 25usd shipping from us
    + 25usd shipp ing to canada
    = 1483usd to cad is
    $1950 plus gst tax

If I contacted you could I get an exact amount. Plus or minus some dollars for usd and cad dollar changing?

If I am right. That still a savings of over $600 from buying from cdn retailer If they had the same gun which they dont

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    To everyone who was caught in the Export Reform transition. These license applications are still in review status with the US State Dept. at the time of this writing. There are a number of processes the US Government is working on to make an exception to current policy. We are in constant contact with licensing and will update everyone when we have more to share. There are 1000's of people world wild that were effected by these changes. We apologize for the delays and we are working diligently with the US State Dept. to finalize this.

Please remember, moving forward Foreign End Users including commercial entities are prohibited from directly purchasing USML regulated items out of the US without the use of a broker who is properly registered with the US State Dept. to export defense products out of the country. ALL transactions must be domestic, which means you can not pay the seller, we have to. Failure to do so will prohibit your item from leaving the US.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I've bolded the part that really got my attention. Thanks for putting that out: you've saved me from making an expensive mistake! I'm hoping you might be able to help with a couple other questions:

-Can you work with a private US seller who does not hold an FFL?
    -What if I'm in Canada but my wife, who is a US citizen, buys a gun from here? Does that still run afoul of the laws? I'm guessing it probably does.

Thanks again.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersauras View Post
    Hi Team IRUNGUNS,

I’ve read through this sticky and your description on your website. Just so I am clear, I fill out the form on your website with the item I want to purchase. You contact me with the total wire amount required to import said items. Once the wire is received you contact the seller, purchase the item, ship it to your facility in the US, then ship it to me once all the proper paperwork etc is complete and approved?

I am looking to import a few sets of Johnny Glocks Gen 5 triggers.

Is it that simple?

Cheers,
    Clobb
    Are they registered with US Department of State for export???
    Il messanger non è importante

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGregg14 View Post
    I'm not sure about all companies, but the major ones I know of accept credit card payment as well as cash.

Imagine a wire transfer as an old-timey e-transfer. When you hear people in westerns/period movies talking about a "Western Union wire", they were either talking about telegrams or wire transfers. Both were done over the same lines using the same general methods, but passwords and such existed to authorize the release of funds.

"Fun" fact of the day!
    Now the question, do the wire transfer companies treat transfers as purchases or cash advances!
    Il messanger non è importante

IRUNGUNS, you guys are awesome, thanks! Merry Christmas

CGN frequent flyer
    Yeah I order from these guys a lot. One of my fav vendors.

Hey, not sure if this is the right place to ask but what is the current situation if i order from the US site, are exports on hold? is it longer than 1 month for orders now?
    thanks

Everything is as it should be, good to go. If you order before January 15th it will come in on the next export after ShotShow.

Quote Originally Posted by jcsmith View Post
    Hey, not sure if this is the right place to ask but what is the current situation if i order from the US site, are exports on hold? is it longer than 1 month for orders now?
    thanks
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 12-19-2019 at 12:31 PM.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com