CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: Importation of 3rd Party Parts and Accessories through IRUNGUNS

For all of our customer's who have 3rd Party Imports that were caught in the US State Department's change in Export Reform, there is light at the end of the tunnel!!

We are still awaiting an "Advisory Opinion" to be finalized from the US State Department, but in the meantime, to be proactive we have filed permits for all of these items with the Dept of Commerce.

We do have confirmation from the Dept of Commerce that our license applications have been accepted and they are working on them.

They cannot be released until after March 9, 2020 though.

Should the transition for Categories I, II and III of the USML move from the US State Dept to the Dept of Commerce on March 9th, 2020, we will finally be able to bring all of these items to our Canadian facility.

Thank you all for your patience!

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Hey IRG, appreciate the update!

If I am understanding this right, this "Advisory Opinion" is what we're waiting on from the US State Department, and is (probably) the hurdle which has been stopping us from receiving our orders for the last few months. So to try and get your foot in the door, you have already filed with the Dept of Commerce and as long as they become responsible for USML I, II, and III we will be good to go via this new system?

I.e; We are still waiting on the US State Department currently but since they're pretty much useless you guys have leaned forward and started preparing for the Dept of Commerce which will actually do something, but there is still the slight chance the US State Department moves first?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011