Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Importation of 3rd Party Parts and Accessories through IRUNGUNS

Hey IRG,

Is there a complete list of import approved ammo/brands etc that you can point me too?

What is the maximum amount of approved ammo available to be imported per person?
    Click, Bang.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Are you able to bring in a keltec RDB?
    Doesn't have an FRT# yet

Hello IRGs
    Quick question: If I have received an email from you asking me to pay the GST and final mailing cost (not the 200+25import fee), does this mean my product that I imported is actually in Canada now. Or do you ask customers to pay this in advance of bringing it in to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by oldporters View Post
    Hello IRGs
    Quick question: If I have received an email from you asking me to pay the GST and final mailing cost (not the 200+25import fee), does this mean my product that I imported is actually in Canada now. Or do you ask customers to pay this in advance of bringing it in to Canada?
    Unfortunately the system can be miss leading since we have set up an automated API with Canada Post. When you go in and pay the shipping and taxes it will give you an approx. delivery date which is correct should you have bought on the Canadian website. If you purchased off www.irunguns.com your status will or should update to taxes paid awaiting export. We ask that you pay the shipping and taxes prior to export because when the truck is unloaded it is sorted by paid and unpaid so we can expedite the customers who have paid there shipping and taxes.We are currently working on a new platform for our US E Commerce site that will be alot more informative and user friendly to the Canadian market. Stay tuned, we are constantly working on streamlining the process.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I've messaged you about an importation of parts. Its all new to me. My questions were probably the same old questions that you've heard a thousand times. Which I'm certain you get sick and tired of...and roll your eyes....thinking "read the damn website". I just found this sticky. It does a great job of explaining. Thank you.

Do you guys offer refunds on importing fees/shipping? Just encase I don't get a reply back from the retailer and I'm just left hanging there.
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

No, unfortunately we do not as once you fill out the online form the work has already started. Please read the changes to Export Reform on our website and ensure you have talked and set things up with the seller.

If you have any other questions please call the US office and ask for Amber. 928-505-6794

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden26 View Post
    Do you guys offer refunds on importing fees/shipping? Just encase I don't get a reply back from the retailer and I'm just left hanging there.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    No, unfortunately we do not as once you fill out the online form the work has already started. Please read the changes to Export Reform on our website and ensure you have talked and set things up with the seller.

If you have any other questions please call the US office and ask for Amber. 928-505-6794

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I've been trying to set things up with the seller but haven't been able to get a response. Which is why I asked.
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If you need some help explaining the process to the seller please PM us and we will reach out to him on your behalf.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden26 View Post
    I've been trying to set things up with the seller but haven't been able to get a response. Which is why I asked.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Clobbersauras's Avatar
    Hi Team IRUNGUNS,

I’ve read through this sticky and your description on your website. Just so I am clear, I fill out the form on your website with the item I want to purchase. You contact me with the total wire amount required to import said items. Once the wire is received you contact the seller, purchase the item, ship it to your facility in the US, then ship it to me once all the proper paperwork etc is complete and approved?

I am looking to import a few sets of Johnny Glocks Gen 5 triggers.

Is it that simple?

Cheers,
    Clobb
    ------------------------------
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. - Tuco