New FABARM Models Just Arrived!

TSE_Sales

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
[video=vimeo;101017488]http://vimeo.com/101017488[/video]

We have three all-new Fabarm Models and they are AWESOME!
fabarm1.jpg

fabarm2.jpg

fabarm3.jpg

fabarm4.jpg

fabarm5jpg.jpg

fabarm6.jpg

Fabarm
STF12
11” BBL, Fixed Stock, 4-shot
SKU: 14750
$1,229.00

Fabarm
STF12
14” BBL, Fixed Stock, 5-Shot
SKU: 14751
$1,229.00

Fabarm
XLR Composite
Soft Touch, Olive Green
30” BBL
Semi-Auto
SKU: 14753
$1,049.00

If you are looking to order, please email us at websales@theshootingedge.com

The website is not updating with the newest batch of products, so while we are working on that, email sales will be processed!

Attachments

• fabarm1.jpg
    fabarm1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 13,430
  • fabarm2.jpg
    fabarm2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 13,409
  • fabarm3.jpg
    fabarm3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 13,404
  • fabarm4.jpg
    fabarm4.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 13,391
  • fabarm5jpg.jpg
    fabarm5jpg.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 13,369
  • fabarm6.jpg
    fabarm6.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 13,380
Last edited:
[video=vimeo;101017488]http://vimeo.com/101017488[/video]

We have three all-new Fabarm Models and they are AWESOME!

Fabarm
STF12
11” BBL, Fixed Stock, 4-shot
SKU: 14750
$1,229.00

Fabarm
STF12
14” BBL, Fixed Stock, 5-Shot
SKU: 14751
$1,229.00

Fabarm
XLR Composite
Soft Touch, Olive Green
30” BBL
Semi-Auto
SKU: 14753
$1,049.00
Can I get actual pictures of the 14" STF 12 you are advertising? The picture shown shows a folding stock.

Are the folding stocks, pistol grip and other accessories in stock as well? pricing?

Are there any plans for a semiauto in the same lengths from them?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the 14" guns with the folders are too short and are restricted. They shipped us these by mistake and we are waiting for 16.5" barrels to make them non-restricted.

At this time we cannot get the parts separately. they will also NOT fit on the martial series of shotguns as these are a whole new design.

Big opps on the wrong picture. Correct pictures being sorted out ...

Did you received the restricted 11" pistola model with pistol grip ?

You were supposed to received them this summer.

No we did not.

This is our first shipment since March and it comprised of just a lot of the new Professional models and the Olive/Tan XLR5 field guns.

Unfortunately, the 14" guns with the folders are too short and are restricted. They shipped us these by mistake and we are waiting for 16.5" barrels to make them non-restricted.

At this time we cannot get the parts separately. they will also NOT fit on the martial series of shotguns as these are a whole new design.

Big opps on the wrong picture. Correct pictures being sorted out ...
could you not just order fixed stocks for them and sell with both stocks so people can choose the status themselves rather than making it longer?

I want these ( even if they are restricted ! )

Pistol grip

With collapsable stock.

Last edited:
Been waiting for this shotgun for a while now...any chance you can get the one in the third photo with a top rail and a fixed stock in 11'? I'm also curious to know if someone can make an adapter for a knoxx stock! Thanks

I bee-lined it there last night when I saw TSE's FB post. I've been waiting for these to land. They weren't even in the system yet for sale, but JR made it happen for me. I am pretty sure mine was the very first one they sold. Believe me when I say these things are ###y as hell. To quote Ferris Bueller, "It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up." :)

Thanks, JR!

So is the last/bottom photo the 11" with fixed stock that you are selling? Equipped as shown in that photo? I mean from the first group of photos from The Shooting Edge.

And please advise the LOP of that shotgun?

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom