Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: JUST IN!!!!!!!!! E-Lander 10 Round AIA 308 Magazines.

Got my 5 ordered heehee! When the wife finds out she's gonna make me go sleep in the shed... right next to my Enfield

Got the mags and magwedges, I wonder from a legality standpoint if the AIA vs A1A would ever cause an issue if I'm stopped but lovin' it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by superz View Post
    Got the mags and magwedges, I wonder from a legality standpoint if the AIA vs A1A would ever cause an issue if I'm stopped but lovin' it so far.
    There is no legal requirement to have magazines labelled in any manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikester View Post
    Got my 5 ordered heehee! When the wife finds out she's NOTgonna LETme go sleep in the shed... right next to my Enfield
    Fixed lol

I just received my 5 new magazines. The quality is outstanding!! I will give a range report later on next week. If I had these earlier I may have used them in the OST 3gun this weekend.
    Member of CSSA,IPSC, ORA, NFA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ordered my 5 pack two days ago.

And odd that I just bought an m305 two weeks ago and googled up 10 round mags and found this. What incredible timing! lol

5/20 round mag, 10/10 aia elander mag, 5/5

elander has alot more slop in the mag well than the other stock mags, had some FTFeed's earlier, decided to clean and relube the gun, and take it and another out to the range before dark... wondering if it's due to the different size of the tab on the back of the mag?

One of them is a 2007 that it's really wobbly front to back in, not sure the year of the other... I'll be back

EDIT : No (front to back ) slop and functioned flawlessly in one of the rifles, other must be needing some TLC. Thumbs up on the mags.
    Last edited by superz; 09-05-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    They sure haven't been sloppy in any of the guns I have tried them in and remember they aren't m305 mags, they are AIA magazines ......
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Decided to bring a friend and make it a 3 used rifle test. All cleaned and lubed just before this mission...

Seems they function flawlessly in one of my guns, blasting 10 rounds of goodness. The other 2 may just be worn out as there was not as much slop in the one gun they worked great in. I will have to investigate further into the rifle I admit I don't know a whole lot about.

Thumbs up on the mags.
    Last edited by superz; 09-05-2014 at 11:44 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    I wonder if that shorter tab will be an issue...

Quote Originally Posted by superz View Post

5/20 round mag, 10/10 aia elander mag, 5/5

elander has alot more slop in the mag well than the other stock mags, had some FTFeed's earlier, decided to clean and relube the gun, and take it and another out to the range before dark... wondering if it's due to the different size of the tab on the back of the mag?

One of them is a 2007 that it's really wobbly front to back in, not sure the year of the other... I'll be back

EDIT : No slop and functioned flawlessly in one of the rifles, other must be needing some TLC. Thumbs up on the mags.