Full auto Tavors

johntwo

Expired Business
Hey guys, we got a chance to try out some select fire tavors that recently came to the shop.

Check out the clip:

[youtube]wCHwAlC_JIQ[/youtube]

I don't see any wooden over-head baffles limiting and totally spoiling shooting fun ... for safety of course :)

Questions about the Tavors for Marstar and staff. 1. Do you intend to sell the auto TAR-21? 2. Why do you import the full auto ones? Testing? Fun? Because I can? 3. Is the full auto TAR-21 cheaper than the modified semi-auto ones we have?

John & Crew: can you confirm whether these were brought in by North Sylva, or independently by Marstar? If so: is there any future for a semi-auto only X95 that would be available to licensed Canadians?

Questions about the Tavors for Marstar and staff. 1. Do you intend to sell the auto TAR-21? 2. Why do you import the full auto ones? Testing? Fun? Because I can? 3. Is the full auto TAR-21 cheaper than the modified semi-auto ones we have?

Marstar does a lot of business with Government agencies and movie companies that can purchase prohibited full autos.

I'm not certain I understand tour questions about why we import them ??
John

John & Crew: can you confirm whether these were brought in by North Sylva, or independently by Marstar? If so: is there any future for a semi-auto only X95 that would be available to licensed Canadians?
Not imported by North Sylva, to the best of my knowledge they do not have an FA license.... No comment on the X95 John

Back
Top Bottom