2014 Customer Appreciation Day

P of PDent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Join us on Saturday Sept 06. 2014 for our Customer Appreciation day that includes no GST, free bar-B-Q, clearance sales, free draws and many more specials. This is always our busiest sale day of the year so come early to get the best selection. Many factory representatives on site to answer questions. See our web site for complete details. Phil.

A good shipment of new demo (never mounted) Leupold scopes and binos showed up that are getting 10% off and of course no GST. Phil.

I was just at the shop. As usual everyone was incredibly helpful and again as usual I bought more than I planned. Asked multiple questions of multiple people and everyone went out of their way to get me the answer if they didn't know the answer. I always walkout of your shop with a smile and with more knowledge than when I went in. Keep up the great work!

Great burger and nice to get no GST on purchases. Makes it easier to justify a item I might not normally buy. And my name in the draw for a door prize. Great day, thanks Phil and Dianne.

I got there around 4 and the place was still a zoo. Nevertheless, staff was awesome and helped me pick out my first 10/22. So far, I've bought all of my firearms from you guys. I guess that says something :) Looking forward to next years.

Thanx to all who attended and with the great weather made this our best ever one day sales event. A special thanx to all the various factory reps who made this a busy and fun day for all. There are a few carry over sales (minus the no GST) that will be available until we are sold through. Phil.

Which sales are you carrying over? My brother was looking at that 10-22 knock off sale but couldn't make it in.

Nice choice for this weeks feature of the week!! I saved 5 % yesterday .. I know it's been kicked around before. But had you given any more thought to a real time web order system??? One gun that I tried ordering yesterday was sold out! Think of all the future impulse buyer's out there???

Nice choice for this weeks feature of the week!! I saved 5 % yesterday .. I know it's been kicked around before. But had you given any more thought to a real time web order system??? One gun that I tried ordering yesterday was sold out! Think of all the future impulse buyer's out there???

Yes we are trying to find an e-commerce site that will interact with our point of sale inventory system. Phil.

Back
Top Bottom