Arsenal 2011 Double Barrel .45ACP Pistols

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
We've spent years bringing the new, the exciting, and the high-end 1911 offerings of the world to Canada. We would be truly missing out if we didn't include the unique to that list. In pursuing our partnerships with companies like Les Baer, Ed Brown, Nighthawk Custom, Wilson Combat, and many other 1911 companies still to be announced, we have learned to appreciate the amazing work done by exceptional 1911 gunsmiths. It really is an art form as much as it is a science. Companies like Nighthawk show a level of attention to detail rarely seen in any any industry. These companies have at times been innovators and have pushed the 1911 platform further than anyone else.

Every so often, though, someone does something so out there, so strange and downright weird, it really does become utterly new.

gQRQJFe.jpg

It's not for everyone. It's not for practical purposes or a special competition style. It really just exists for the sake of proving what can be done when engineers get bored with doing the same thing every time. It is complex and altogether its own firearm. But it is also extremely well built, and very rare, and if you want one, the House of 1911s can help you do that. We specialize in 1911s. Many days go by where Gary and I live and breathe only custom 1911s. And today we're happy to say that, after being asked quite a few times by customers, some serious and some not-so-serious, we can get the Arsenal 2011 pistols.

Please Contact Us if you have been looking at adding one of these immense beasts to your collection. Gary and myself will be happy to assist you. We can get everything from blued classic to stainless to gold accents and alligator leather holsters with a custom presentation-grade alloy transport case.

Cheers,
Daniel

Hey, I like gadgets, and those that appreciate such things and especially those who own everything 1911, will find these an irresistible curiosity. I commend you guys for bringing them in, as I realize you're not doing it to pay the bills. It's like the F82, perhaps better known as the double P51, so strange, it's wonderful.

Awesome, I'm looking at it and thinking 2 bullets fired with one pull of the trigger? I will try and find a video, I think I've seen on before.
Okay, I'm back. Two bullets one trigger pull. Legal implications?
Trying not be Debbie Downer.

Last edited:
The slide is one piece so I would think that both chambers would have to fire at the same time or it would eject a live round at the same time as it ejects the fired one.

Well I guess I should of never asked, 5000 is too much for myself to spend on a pistol at this moment. Too many expensive hobbies, still would love to have.

The slide is one piece so I would think that both chambers would have to fire at the same time or it would eject a live round at the same time as it ejects the fired one.

It's a single hammer, they are "fused" (or rather made as one piece), so it will always fire both at once. It likely wouldn't cycle if only one side is loaded as well, as the springs are built for two at once. Whether pulling one of the recoil springs would allow single use, I don't know, but wouldn't bother with either as it would destroy the whole idea of the gun. :)

Awesome, I'm looking at it and thinking 2 bullets fired with one pull of the trigger? I will try and find a video, I think I've seen on before.
Okay, I'm back. Two bullets one trigger pull. Legal implications?
Trying not be Debbie Downer.

Good question, actually. Have these been approved? Have an FRT#? I can see the Mounties having a problem with this...

Otherwise, it is an interesting piece of engineering. When I first saw it, I thought it was photo-shopped ("no way that's real!"). Thanks for the effort, but... expensive, ugly and impractical. I wouldn't get one.

Last edited:
do they shoot both barrel with a single pull?

... double alpha.

yep

both fire simultaneously.

Good question, actually. Have these been approved? Have an FRT#? I can see the Mounties having a problem with this...

Otherwise, it is an interesting piece of engineering. When I first saw it, I thought it photo-shopped ("no way that's real!"). Thanks for the effort, but... expensive, ugly and impractical. I wouldn't get one.

FRT? Yes.

I wonder about the magazine(s). Two standard 1911 mags with a common floorplate, or a special "merged" magazine?

Common floor plate, but will take slim bottomed mags that are not connected by common floor plate.

No, because if it did it would be verboten in this land of the unfree.

Incorrect.

So, this does have an FRT? It's legal here, despite firing two rounds with a single trigger-pull?

I wonder if I can get a select-fire smg with 2-round burst? (maybe a cross between an AN-94 & 93R or AN-94 & UMP...)

So, this does have an FRT? It's legal here, despite firing two rounds with a single trigger-pull?

I wonder if I can get a select-fire smg with 2-round burst? (maybe a cross between an AN-94 & 93R or AN-94 & UMP...)

shooter 1of38 has one, this is legal because it isn't two rounds coming from the same barrel, think sxs shotgun.

shooter 1of38 has one, this is legal because it isn't two rounds coming from the same barrel, think sxs shotgun.

Yep!

image_zps95ad9047.jpg

compared to Colt Combat Elite

image_zpsd8eaa52e.jpg

Back at home on the wall

image_zpsb64bee91.jpg

Back
Top Bottom