Thread: Great experience w AP1

Great experience w AP1

Big thanks to Scott and Aaron for running a great class yesterday!

I was just telling a colleague earlier today that the class was "90% good and 10% bad... but the bad is not actually bad". The 90% is that the class really helped lay down solid fundamentals in how we use our bodies and our pistols. The 10% "bad" is that from here on out I'm going to be burning through more ammo at the range than I used to!

AP1 literally built... or re-built, as the case may be ... our skills from the ground up. Everyone's performance afterwards was way, way, *way* better than before - you could see it and hear it throughout the day even without using a timer.

Ammo usage can truly vary depending on the individual student, but even without holding back on usage I didn't use up everything I brought with me.

There are 3 things that stand out for me:

1. Good humor
    2. Great instruction
    3. A whackload of "homework" to do now to solidify these new skills!

AP1 was definitely worthwhile. 100% worthwhile.

Thanks again guys!

Len

Expired Business Member
    That's great news, I'm glad to hear that you had a good time and learned a lot. We hope to see you back again for more courses in the future.

Travis

I would take another course with Scott and Arron in a heartbeat!!! Not only was their knowledge and professinoalism extremely high but they are both extremely personable, engaging and have a tremendous talent to make the course fun and exciting. Thank you Gentlemen for a fantastic course, shooting improved tremendously just in the one day i spent with you guys. This course is well worth every penny!

Don't forget about the swollen mags

Great time! great course! great instructors!

Will definitely be back for AP2 in the new year.

Cheers,
    J.